Chapter 1 Belly's POV

It was another summer at cousins, the sky was blue, Susannah was gone and it was only Jeremiah and Conrad at home. "What's for dinner" I asked my mother Laurel.

" Look with ur eyes, Belly Button" Steven glared at me.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room. While going up the stairs I overheard Conrad taking to a girl on the phone. The phone was on speaker can I could almost hear everything they were saying. The voice sounds familiar like it was somebody I meet or had heard spoke. I knocked on Conrad door. He looked over at me and flicked his hand like he was telling me to go away. I glared at him. 

When I finally entered my room, my phone rang. "RINGGGG" I picked it up and put it on speaker. It was Taylor. "Hey" I said finally saying something.

" Hey, I need to talk to you about something". Taylor said

"Wsp?" I asked

" Conrad won't stop calling me, his def wants something from me" Taylor said breathing heavily.

" So you were the person that was on the phone with Conrad when I walked pass his door" I said annoyed.

" Yea I guess what's wrong with that??" Taylor exclaimed like she didn't know a thing about me.

" You know I have always liked Conrad and you come like some innocent girl and hook up with him" I said about to hang up.

" Well, he's the one that called me so suck it up ' Belly Button' Its not my problem" Taylor shouted like I did something wrong. Maybe I did but I guess its not my fault she picked the calls up. I hung the call and laid on my bed thinking about what has just happened. Were and Taylor in another fight? Did she hate me now? Suddenly there was a knock on my door. It was Conrad.....

Thanks for reading my first fan fic!! If you like juicy fan fictions check out my sister El's stories aka ElSlayz!! Comment if you like theses fan fictions!!