🔥

Omg Rashians...I know ..I know ..it's been like months I have not posted any or given any update..I want really want to tell you guys that I was very busy in my personal life ..like many things are happening in my surroundings..like shifting to new city, living alone all by myself for college and sudden changes in surrounding and a lot more..and as schedule is also going so hectic man but trying to cope up with it..and abhi I have few days ke holidays so thought why not to give a update...but you know what most of the people just read silently neither they vote ,or follow nor respond so sometimes it feels that is it even worth it to give this efforts and write a big update..so one reason of being of from wattpad is also demotivation as any writer doesn't get desired response....anyway  lets head to the story  ..

Tune jo na kaha❤️.

Tarana baby please check down na...thaat everyone is arrived or not,and haa go to canteen area and check everything is made with proper care and special foods for diet addict people' and alsoo...sakshi was going on and on without any pause..

Aree haa baba relax ...you have booked the best villa of lonavla no mistake will be done and don't call them diet addict...have you forget you too are...Tarana laughed spilling the fact..

Are ha ..pr i toh enjoy in partes na , i don't have any strict rule when I party...she replied

Sakshi but you know na ..agar industry me sustain Krna hai so we have to be maintained... anyways tum kyu ho Rahi ho itni hyper ...your management team is there na they will handle everything..

Pr Tarana evening me party hai and woh bhi last moment I have decided to throw on yours mad request...as you said it's good for pr...isliye rakhi hai...sakshi replied as she was in no mood of partying..

Common sakshi, it's your bday man....how can you just not enjoy for your bday...I know few things are not going right, but life doesn't stop isn't it..balh khatam hue 1  saal  ho gaya and you haven't met Ram for one years...your relationship was going right na ..then what went wrong between you and..

Stop it Tarana, i don't want to talk about it , or him anyways ....and he has moved on , I have moved on , he is doing a show, I am also happy with my show with ronit, so let's just not indulge in the past ..

Seriously moved on,  you are ignoring him..and is he not coming today to party ..sakshi downcast her head.. don't tell me you haven't called him...

No I have not ..sakshi replied guilty

Are you serious sakshi , our whole tv industry, also the media people, and you haven't invited him .how it look man ..people your boths fans are waiting for your bit and you guys ....khud toh tadap rahe hi ho...hum logon ko kyu trsa rahe ho...

Mai kuch nahi kr rahi Tarana ...ask your friend...he will have all the answers..

Are you serious.. you know I don't know anything..it was just misunderstanding and you guys haven't even cleared the things between you guys and behaviour is so childish man ...you need to talk to him

No way I am talking to him...there is nothing left between us to talk....

Sakshi ek baar chance de do use apni bat samjane ka ...acche log Naa badi mushkil se milte hai and saccha pyar bhi ...use Jane mat do apni life se ..

Ohh come on Tarana, there is nothing the way you are thinking ...

Haa pata chap raha hai...dekkho khud ko Ram ki bate sunte hi you are blushing..which indeed she is as she have gone in memory lane of beautiful memories between him and Ram on the sets....

Kya kuch bhi bolti ho tum...and ye makeup artist and designer kab and wale hai muze ready krne ...kuch pucha ya nahi...she changed the topic ..

Sakshi ma'am kabhi kabhi muze feel hota hai thaat iam your unpaid secretary....this tv heroines man..show lots of tantrums..she said dramatically..she was making the environment light as she doesn't want to spoil her mood ..at least on the day of her birthday..