0

A/N: The underage characters(for obvious reasons), Hisoka(I just don't like him), chimera ants(Meruem, Neferpitou, Shaiapouf, Menthuthuyoupi, etc), and some more will NOT be love interests. Anyways enjoy this snippet of the story and depending on the reception I'll update this more frequently.

1st POV
-————————————-᪣-————————————-

Running a cult was some hard work but as an immortal being in the face of eternity it was something that became quite easy. In exchange for their worship and loyalty to me, I gave them a place mto stay and offered them food and protection for their sacrifices. Some viewed me as malevolent while others viewed me as ethereal. Some wished to join me while others feared the thought of me. I'm perfect yet people feared me. I don't exactly blame them as my true form stuck fear in the hearts of mortals. Yet I eventually got bored of the group of puny mortals who clung to me for protection. So I killed them all, and then I feasted upon their mangled and bloody corpses. The sight of guts and blood had always made me hungry. But I never knew why.

3rd person
-————————————-᪣-————————————-

      Blood was splattered everywhere in the temple, sitting up on a throne was an ethereal young looking woman. Her hair...everything about her was perfect besides the fact that she was currently eating the remains of one of her worshipers, their blood was her wine, she ripped the heart apart it and savored every part of their body. She had no reason to eat them as it's not like she needs to eat. But she finds the more humans she eat the more of an appetite she gets. Though she wasn't picky with her meals she found that eating men brought her more satisfaction.

Nen was useless to her after all why would an Eldritch being such as her need it. After all her true form was something no living being could comprehend. An attempt on her life would be useless, she can't die unless it was by the hands of someone who possessed greater strength which would most likely entail her being killed by another eldritch being or if she decided to erase her own existence. Then again she would always come back (William Afton much?)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/n- hope you enjoyed :)