cockroach infestation

Yesterday I had cockroach infestation. So today I will call a exterminator to het rid of them.

My friend renamed Bob Bugs Be Gone to help get rid of the cockroaches. I call Bobs Bugs Be Gone and make a appointment at noon. While I was calling Bobs Bigs Be Gone the man of the over line had such a sexy voice.

I've been waiting for the exterminator to come. I'm embarrass to say that I'm am excited for the exterminator to come. I don't know why but I just have a great feeling about it mabey it is becouse of his sexy voice.

I hear the door bell ring. The exterminator must be here. I walk quickly to the door. I open the door and I see the most beautiful and the sexiest human being I ever seen. I stand there for staring at him like his sex appeal suck me out of reality.

'Hello it the exterminator'.

'Oh hi' I say. I sound so stupid.

His name tag says bob he is wearing a blue uniform he looks so sexy in that uniform.

'So let me show you were the cockroaches are'. I lead him to the basement were the cockroaches are.

'I'll take it from here' says bob.

While he is taking care of the cockroaches I sit on my coach thinkibg about bob. He is so hot I just can't explain it.

Bob comes back from my basement. I grab my wallet so I can pay him.

'Don't pay me yet'.

'Why'.

'There is still one more thing I must exterminat'.

'What'.

He smerks at me and say 'your virginity'.