2 months before

WARNING THIS BOOK SWEARS AND IS A PRETTY GORY

LANGUAGE: PG GORE: STRANGER THINGS SEASON 4

I jerk awake to the sound of my boyfriend Noah saying goodbye as he leaves for work. I roll out of bed and look in my mirror. I see my messy brown hair and my blue eyes with eyebags under. I started making my usual breakfast, eggos with a butload of powdered sugar. I throw on my t-shirt and jeans and put my hair in a quick bun. As I'm going out the door I catch a glimpse of a loose floor board. I walk over to see if there are some things in it. I cracked open the loose floorboard and nearly fainted. There is an arm cut off. "WHAT THE HELL!" I scream in shock. You probably saw it wrong Jorden. It probably was something else. I think to myself. I look in and see the arm but not just the arm there's almost every body part in there. I breathe heavily and then notice something. It's a red journal. I pick it up and open it and see a list of names with a lot crossed out with a red pen. What the hell!! I think to myself. I close the book and notice an engraving. NJ what does that mean? I think. Then it clicks. It's the white journal that I gave Noah when we first started dating that had our initials engraved on it. The white color got bloodsoaked and turned red. Holy shit. My boyfriend Noah is a serial killer.