8 ~ ❛i'll help the damsel in destress❜

If there was one place Genevieve didn't want to end up in...it was Snake Rock. Her previous knowledge of the show, highlighted the fact that she'd be sleeping on the floor with a bunch of insects surrounding her.

     Lovely

     Genevieve walked in between Nick and Josie; the former being the first to spot the downgraded camp, "I can see stuff. I can see stuff over on the floor."

     "Never!" Josie was trying to convince herself that this was all a terrible dream.

     "We are," Nick argued, not bothering to sugar-coat the truth, "We're proper roughing it."

     They stepped into the camp and Genevieve felt like she'd entered an entirely new era of the jungle. She glanced at the rocky wall and noticed a sign that caused her to giggle, "We're on the horrible Wall Of Shame!"

     On said wall was their faces photoshoped onto dirtied, yellow shirts with a tag, Away, ladled on it.

     "Look at our faces!"

     Genevieve placed her hands on her knees; doubling over as she sniggered at Marvin's photo, "Marv, why does it look like you have Jaundice?"

     Marvin shoulders shook with laughter as he wrapped an arm around her — not caring that they were both covered head to foot in gunk — and pointed at her own image, "Why does it look like you're about to beat someone up?"

     "That's the face I made towards Fred when he nicked my spot on the Home team."

     As they slowly realised that the surroundings around them were permanent, Nick discovered a short letter that had been kindly left for them, "Away team, welcome to the Away team camp. Your teams shirts are in the lockers."

     "Short and sweet," Genevieve deadpanned as she grabbed her yellow T-shirt and wondered off to find the shitty shower that paralysed Josie in a state of shock.

     Going into the dungy, she quickly got changed into her butterfly patterned bikini and matching shorts before rushing over to the tube that functioned as a shower. Nicely, Grace operated the freezing water ( which caused shivers to uncomfortably crusade up Genevieve's back ). Desperately, she removed all the nasty trial stuff from her hair and scrubbed her skin with the scentless soap.

     As she was cleaning herself, Josie hurried in front of her, requesting a small favour, "Hun, once your done would you mind lighting the fire? Nick's struggling a bit—"

     "—I am not."

     "You too are!"

     Rolling her eyes playfully, feeding of the light banter, "Of course I'll help the damsel in destress."

     Once she got the muck of her body, she chucked on her newly found yellow shirt and a pair of red shorts before skipping over to fire.

     As she picked up the flint and steal, she performed a quick flick with her hand before the fire flickered and sparked.

     Hearing a quiet sigh she glanced up, noticing Tony looking around the jungle in slight awe and shock, "Is this not everything you dreamed off, Tony?" She questioned, a cheeky glint in her eye.

     He shook his head lightly, "Not quite, love."

     "Yeah, if there's one place you wouldn't want to end up..." She pointed around them, still in her crouched state, "It's Snake Rock."

     "Does the jungle life grow on you?"

     She pondered on the question for a moment; "Eventually it will."