𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

TW: mentions of suicidal ideation, panic attack.

edited on june 8th, 2024 @ 9:05pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓡𝚄𝙽 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.                  

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"RI-CHAN!" Kazuhiro shouted as they jolted up from their bed. They had returned back to the past.

Kazuhiro got up as they placed their white Toman bomber jacket over their black t-shirt before grabbing their cigarette pack and their phone from the nightstand, exiting their apartment.

"Hey, mind your business, man! This has nothing to do with you!"

"When you're harassing a woman, it becomes my business, jackass!"

"Ri-chan..." Kazuhiro thinks to themselves.

"I'm Hanemiya Kazuhiro. You can just call me Kazuhiro."

"Tanji Rie. I prefer my first name."

"Damn it!" Kazuhiro shouted, kicking a nearby vending machine in anger and causing it to shake as tears fell from their eyes and down on the ground.

Kazuhiro wipes their tears before flipping open their phone, pressing onto Chifuyu's contact. It took a while before Chifuyu finally answered.

"Kaz? Why are you calling me this late at night?"

"Sorry for waking you up, Fuyu. I just wanted to bid farewell." Kazuhiro replied.

"... Farewell?"

"I'll be at the bridge. You have until I finish my cigarette if you want to stop me." Kazuhiro said.

"Wait, Kaz—"

Kazuhiro hangs up on him, placing their phone back in their pocket. On the other side of the line, Chifuyu throws the covers off of him and got out of bed, nearly stepping on Peke J's tail in the process.

"Shit! Don't tell me they're doing what I think they're doing!"

Kazuhiro places the cigarette between their teeth, lighting it before placing the cigarette pack and lighter back in their pocket.

They arrived at the bridge as the sound of cars drove below them. Kazuhiro hops up as they sit down, one leg over the ledge of the bridge while their other leg was propped up.

Kazuhiro inhales before exhaling out smoke into the air. "I wonder if I saw this outcome from the beginning... would I have easily accepted this power?" They mutter to themselves. "Perhaps if I just kill myself, that'll protect everyone I care about. I'm better off dead, anyway."

"You shouldn't think like that."

Kazuhiro glances over, seeing Chifuyu had arrived as his arms were crossed.