31| 𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘰

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Kuchh Aur Nahi Baaki Mujhme
Tu Jaan Meri Tu Dil Hai
Saanson Ke Bina Toh Jee Lenge
Par Tere Bina Mushkil Hai

Kismatein Teri Meri Judi Hai
Mere Hathon Mein Rab Ne Likhi Hai

Teri Galliyan Galiyan Teri Galiyan
Mujhko Bhavein Galiyan Teri Galiyan
Teri Galiyan Galiyan Galiyan Galiyan
Yoon Hi Tadpa Vein Galiyan Teri Galiyan.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Abhimaan's pov -

Abhimaan's pov -

Letting go of someone you deeply love is like enduring the cruelest agony , is it truly love to let go?
How can I permit my essence to abandon me?
How can I allow everything that defines me to slip away?
How can I bear to let go my love?
Letting go is not love, but changing yourself for your love is that called 'love' but i failed, failed to become the man she deserved, the man she need.
The thought of abandoning me lingered in her thoughts, shattered my heart into a million pieces.

No words can fucking express the agony that's tearing me apart from the inside.

Every single fucking word she spoke, which used to be my solace, now only digs deeper into my wounds.

She had the audacity to ask for a goddamn divorce, to abandon me like I'm some piece of trash.

But I won't let her go. The moment she hurt me, I realized just how much I love her.

Hell fucking yes, I love her with every fiber of my being. I love her so damn much that I can admit I'm selfish, but I'll never let her slip away.

I love her, I fucking love my Rika, even though I know she doesn't feel the same. But my love for her is like an infinite number of galaxies in the fucking universe. Even if she doesn't love me, I'll still love her. My love is enough for the both of us.

Was I that fucking terrible that she even considered divorce?

I try not to fucking dwell on it, but this shit hurts like a motherfucker.

Was it really that easy for her to walk away from me?

I let out an angry groan as my goddamn phone rang once again.

This time, it was Rishi.

"What the fuck do you want?" I screamed at him, my anger boiling over.

"Are you okay, Abhi? Were you crying?" I don't need anyone's sympathy right now, especially not his.

"What's the goddamn problem, Rishi?" I demanded, cutting straight to the chase.

"Bhabhi was almost shot today." He said, and my heart stopped in that moment.