Author's note

• Copyright •
Silent Tears ○ 2024 by she_writesmagic All right reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced written , electronic,  recording, or photocopying without the written permission of the author or publisher. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author or publisher.
This is work of fiction. Names , characters,  event,  businesses,  incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.Any resemblance to actual person's, living or dead,or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images used  the book belong to the respective owners or Pinterest.
                  •••••••••••••••••••••••••
Don't forget to follow us. Any suggestions,  point of view  is welcomed.
I am new in this field as writer,  I just like you all a reader,  who loves to live in fictional world.
My imagination,  my thoughts, visions I poured in this story.
This story is completely mine . All characters,  city names , incidents, events  are fictional, the content or conversations are not to hurt anyone's sentiment.

Thankyou
M.K. Maan