𝟐𝟎

- a u t h o r's p o v -

The atmosphere was filled with vibrant colors of joy in the Goyal mansion while the loud music playing added to the celebration taking place in the house. While everyone was busy chit-chatting, running here and there. Whereas Shivika and sonali, along with nitya and sneha, were struggling with sonali's lengha inside her room.

They were already late and now this lengha was irritating the shit out of them. Shivika was trying to adjust the lengha as it was now tight to sonali which she brought just a few days ago.

"Sona! I told you not to eat so much momos and pizza but no, you don't listen to me. Now look at this!" Shivika said while glaring at her best friend who just nervously chuckled while the other two shook their heads.

"Bhabhi, do one thing, just hold onto your breath and soon to be bhabhi- "

"Call me that once more and I'll kill you, Nitya!"

Just as nitya was about to call shivika 'soon to be bhabhi' again, shivika cut her off, making her gulp from her glare. She smiled nervously at her and continued,

"Sorry, Shivu di, just pull the lengha upwards while she does that." She suggests to which sonali and shivika both nodded. Sneha while standing there rocking kiara in her arms who was a bit sleepy. "Do it fast, maa will get angry with us. It's already late." Sneha said while the others nodded at her words.

"C'mon sona! 3.....2.....1...hold your breath!" Shivika counts as sonali holds onto her breath for a while and in that moment, shivika pulls up the skirt of the lengha which finally reaches up to her waist. Sonali coughed out her breath feeling the tightness of the skirt around her tummy.

"Ufff! Ye toh bahut tight hai, shivu!! How am I going to bear this for the time we are downstairs?" Sonali whined while shivika stood straight stretching her back after so much hard work. She glared at Sonali who gulped and shushed her mouth.

"Now bear! Sun na toh hota nahi hai and it's a matter of a few hours don't worry, you'll handle it." Shivika said while fixing her dress as well as her hair. Sonali nodded to her words while sitting down in front of the dressing table and nitya started doing her touch ups.

"Rekha maa is going to shout in a few minutes, for sure." Shivika says while Sneha chuckles at her words. "Shivu, do one thing, you take kiu with you and give her to ishaan, i will come down with these two." Sneha suggested to which shivika nodded happily and took kiara from her hands.

"Kiu baby! Let's go with bua to your bratty dad,shall we?" Shivika said while pecking on Kiara's chubby cheeks to which the sleepy Kiara nodded cutely with a smile.

- a t h a r v's p o v -

"Yaar, when will they come down? I wanna see sona!" As i was engrossed in my phone, i heard arav bhai voice out to which i shook my head at him without glancing at his impatient ass.