Outer Descent/8. Advent of ███

Name: Zero

Age: 18

Classification: Human, Servant, Threat to Humanity, Evil of Man

Normal speech: Like this

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like This*

Serious tone/Shouting: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

Text messages received/sent: [Like this]

——————————————

Yuki: You... You are...

"A fellow victim of his whims. Just. Like. You. Natsuki Yuki... It's nice to finally meet you~"

That person in the reflection was talking to her.

But... There was no one behind her.

Just that girl... In the mirror.

She wiped her eyes, but that girl was still there. Staring at her with an unsettling smile.

"I assure you, I'm not a figment of your imagination, Yuki. I am real. I am very real."

Yuki:........... Who are you?....

"Right now?.... I am you. And you... Are going to be me... We will be perfect..."

Yuki: What is your goal?

"Fufufufu... You mean... What is our goal?"

Yuki:... W-What?....

"We have manifested here for one reason... And that's for the complete annihilation of humanity."

Yuki narrowed her eyes.

Yuki: What are you talking about? There's no "we"... And... Annihilation of humanity?!

"Denial. That's fine. It would make things easier, but your cooperation isn't a necessity."

Yuki:.... What are you going to do with me?..... Why are you in my... Head?

"You are essentially my ride. I can certainly make do without you, but with you, I can do so much more... For once... I don't feel that pain. The threat of being torn apart and rejected... Is nonexistent...."

Yuki: What are you talking about?! I don't understand?

"It matters not, Yuki. He has acknowledged your existence as his kin. Which has made your foundation stronger... That, in turn, means that I can now finally mature...."

Yuki: You're that servant that everyone has been talking about, right? The one that helped Sakura?!

"Yes. Sakura is my ally. Well... She's actually my Master."

Yuki: Huh?

Yuki suddenly felt something.... Strange happen to her. It's like her body was... Changing.

"Asides from Sakura... I'm going to be killing everyone else. If you don't want to have to bear witness to it, feel free to take the backseat like I have all this time, okay~?"