19. | 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 |

Give me a kiss first then start 😌💋

Today's view
🍂sometime she just wants you to
Throw her up against the wall
And take whatever YOURS. 🍂

°°Let's start°°

||||||||||||||||||||||

I was sleeping peaceful when these damn Sunlight thought to disturb me

I was sleeping peaceful when these damn Sunlight thought to disturb me. I Nuzzled my face more into my pillow in attempt to sleep again

But as i snuggled more something pocked my cheeks, followed by a small wishped, sweet moan. Opening my eyes i looked, only to find myself sleep on bunny's twins. A smile came up on my face looking at her disturb face.

She moved a little to sleep in a better postion, and end up snuggling her face in the pillow beside her.

My half naked figure was still laying on her bare breast only coved in my white shirt, staring at her, when yesterday night again flashed in my mind

>>> flashback

After she slept, more like fainted, i carried her towards her room, laying her on bed, i strok her till now red cheek, and a smile come up itself.

She was looking so ravishingly hot and cute at the same time, her cute moans were making me loss my mind.

Tightness of her hole, needy eyes, and her cute bosoms. I am getting addicted to her every single day, more and more.

My desire for her, to just ripped of her pants and fuck the sense out of her, is getting higher, and after today's incident i am sure i will have hard time controlling me near her.

I am trying to control myself just because i want to have our special moment on our wedding day, and that day i am not going to control myself.

She is really. A seductress.

My innocent seductress.

Standing up straight, after kissing her forehead i opened the blanket, when i noticed her half naked body, only for my pants tightness, to get more hard.

Her breast, which are openly laying, are inviting me to feast on them again. Snuggling or those thoughts i covered her, this time closing my eyes. And hurriedly walked into the washroom to control another problem.

After sometime i came back only in my boxers, well i don't have anything to wear, and i didn't even brought anything.

Moving towards bed my eye's again falled on her figure which was now carelessly sleeping, throwing away her blanket, and this time her back was on display.