Chapter 5

Yn opened her eyes.She got up with a huge headache, her whole body was aching from the wounds  that she had received.

She blinked her eyes.The place where she had fallen was very different from heaven. Everything seemed more darker and it was very scary.

"Ouch, my head hurts" She put her hands on her head and closed her eyes again, the pain in her whole body was very painful. 

In her leg she has a big wound that was causing her pain.She grabbed a tree and tried to get up, but the wound on her leg hurt her again. She started to cry, her tears started to flow and she felt very weak.

"Rosie, where are you you , please come with me,I miss you" No matter how hard she tried, in her mind was only one thing, the war and the innocent angels in heaven and her sister, was she okay?Was everyone okay?

Yn started to cry. The pain of her body and the pain of her soul joined together to make her suffer more.Her eyelids dropped. She fell on the ground unconscious. Her face had taken a red colour and her eyes were swollen.

•••

Night fell. Yn was lying unconscious.She tried to flutter her eyelids but the headache made it very difficult. 

She tried to open her eyes again and get up. Her face and body were dehydrated and the color of her skin had faded more than it was.

 Yn took a deep breath, she grabbed a stick that she found near where she was lying and used it to stand up. 

She hissed from pain. Her leg was injured, but she tried to get up. The stick in her hand broke and she held onto a random tree she found.

"Ah what a terrible pain" Her leg went numb but she could again feel the pain that throbbed all over her body. "I have to find a way to get back to heaven, they need me" Yn picked up a stick again and started to walk slowly.

The place was dark. In the darkness she could not see anything and the strange noises were frightening her. She shivered down her spine. 

The cold air was hitting her and she was shivering from the cold. Everything was making it harder for her.Tears started to come out of her eyes but she wiped them away.Everything was so strange for her and the place, it was terrifying her pure soul.

Suddenly she heard a loud noise, which sounds more like a thick and very strong voice. Fear began to enter her body.

 After that voice, silence fell. She hid behind a large tree and was trying to distinguish something from the darkness.

Yn couldn't see anything but she noticed some creepy figures.Her eyes widen in shock.It were some of those terrible monsters that attacked heaven. She covered her mouth with her hand. 

Her heart was pounding hard and her whole body was shaking. Tears began to flow uncontrollably. She moved closer to the tree and tried not to made noise but without success. A dry leaf crumble, attracting their attention.

Yn got up from where she was hiding.Her heart was coming out of its place. She started to run. Her leg was hurting from the pain but Yn didn't stop.

"Catch her. She is one of the angels that escaped" One of them spoke. Yn did not turn her head back. With as much strength as she had left in her body, she ran. 

 Her breathing was heavy and her strength was draining very fast. Yn turned her head back. The monsters that were following her were very close. 

Yn didn't saw a stumbling stone and fell. She hised from pain.She lowered her head to her knees.

"Please don't kill me" Yn said with as much strength as she had left. Her mind couldn't think of anything else.  Yn saw the creatures that came closer smirking at her and she lowered her head again.

"You couldn't get further than that you worthless angel. You are going where all the other angels went after meeting my sword" One of the strange creatures said. Yn looked up and saw them.

"You killed them all? What heartless creatures you are" She started to cry and the monster laughed.

"We are not creatures, we are demons"his smirk drop.Yn saw those evil monsters and lowered her head again. She accepted her fate.Her sister gave everything to save her but she again accepted her fate.

"Do you want to kill me?"She said in a half-voice that was trembling. The evil smirk appeared again on the demon's face. He came closer to Yn and said

"Why to kill you so quickly, mabye I could need you mm. You are very pretty and you have a beautiful body too."

He came closer to Yn and touched her face. Yn felt very disgusted and removed his hand.

"Listen, you worthless creature, I have your life in my hand and I decide what I will do with you, don't even dare to act as you want" He grabbed her hair tightly and hit her hard on the face. 

She fell to the ground. Her eyes started to close. Yn could hear him ."I'm the ruler here and I can do what I want with you, you understand"

"You are the ruler?" 

"Our lord!!??" It was the only words she heard,then her eyelids became heavy .A tear dripped from the corner of her eye and than she closed them.