Jasmin

It was my first day at this school, my 9th grade year. It was cool outside and I wore a black sweater and a knee length black skirt. I had my shoulder length curly black hair in two low ponytails. I look down at my phone to see where I am before I feel a hand on my ass. I squeal and turn around to see two men, one in front of me and one behind me. I feel the one behind me cover my mouth and drag me into a coffee shop. There were no people besides the workers, who just looked away as if they had seen nothing. I was screaming and kicking to no avail. The pushed me into the bathroom and laughed. The chubby man in front of me reached into my panties and started rubbing my clit. I started to moan but was instantly cut off by him kissing me. Tears streamed down my face at the feeling of his nails digging into my sides. I whine as he breaks the kiss. "How old are you?" He asks, grinning. "F-fourteen..." I manage to say. He grins and puts his finger in, deep into my pussy. He pulls out his dick and it was about 3 inches. I stare with fear and start to cry. "No please... Please..." He grins and starts... Raping me!? I was shocked. I mean, I knew that people got raped, but that's something that happens to other people right...? Not me... That happens to other girls. I feel him thrusting as the other man gropes my tits. He rubs my nipples and it feels good? I can't tell. I shouldn't like this but I do. The power over me is so nice and I love the feeling of being taken. That sounds bad, right? It does... I'm sorry. He pulls out and shoved me to my knees, making me suck his cock for a few seconds before he cums. His cum infiltrated my throat. I gasp as he pulls out and pant. I feel him pushing me and start licking my pussy. I squeal as he fingers and licks. His fingers moving violently. I shudder and screamed as I squirt. I came. It felt amazing. I watch him grin. I'm suddenly faced with the other guy with his legs apart and his cock by my face. My head was against the wall as he fucks my face roughly. I squeal and whine softly. It fellt wild. I feel myself gag and I vomit but he continues. My eyes water and I feel him grip my hair. He pulls out and cums on my face. He grins and smacks his cock on my face a few times before zipping up his pants and leaving with the bigger guy. I am left there, shocked. I am covered in cum and vomit and my legs are soaked with squirt. I stand up and look in the mirror. I take off my sweater and throw it in the trash. I had a crop top under it. I turned my skirt inside out and sigh. I rinse out my mouth with water and scream loudly. One good loud scream. I sigh and leave the bathroom. I walk home. I never did tell my dad.

(I'm so sorry this happened, Jasmin. Get better soon and I hope that you never expirience that again.)