Old habits

Kenzie and Trent never became official, it just kinda happened after they had met at a nightclub one night in Birmingham when they were celebrating their friend Jude's birthday. They both knew that they weren't really anything to each other than a quick clart but over time, Kenzie grew feelings for the scouser.

Everyone could see that Kenzie was Trent's  and Trent was kenzie's ,they did couple things such as him inviting her to games to support him, her meeting his family, friends and teammates, she would even stay at his house for long periods of time, just staying in eachothers presence which quickly made them even more closer.

kenzie's feelings grew more and more for Trent but she couldn't tell him that she was too scared to have her heart broken, she was comfortable with her and Trent's relationship even if they weren't dating and even if their friends told them that what they had was toxic

Kenzie was always there for Trent in his bad moments and his greatest moments even if it was a late night booty call she was always there for him. Her heart and body always craved him, and she would do anything for this boy, but she wasn't sure if he felt the same way.

So here she was now laid in his bed naked, she told her self for the 100th time that she wouldn't go back to him, but she couldn't stop herself, he just had this hold on her, and she hated that.

She zoned back into reality when she felt Trent shift in his sleep, it was currently 3am in the morning and they  were tangled in with each other. Trent had just lost a game and called Kenzie to come over and she already knew why.

It had become a bad habit, whenever he would play bad in a game or loose a game, he would call her to come over or he would make his way to her house and Kenzie knew that they would just clart and she didn't really mind it either.

Kenzie slipped out of the two strong arms that were hugging her small waist, she chucked his shirt on and put her bra that she had not long ago chucked on the ground. As she stood up she felt a groan slip out of Trent's lips

"Ken where you going" the boy said half asleep, "I'm just going to the toilet baby, I'll be right back" Kenzie said as she leaned down to kiss the boys lips

Kenzie made her way to the bathroom and did her business, she flushed the toilet and went to wash her hands. In the mirror she could see Trent sleeping peacefully, Kenzie just thought to herself "what are you doing Ken", she loved this boy no doubt in her mind, she didn't just wanna be friends with benefit.

She quickly made her way back into bed, not long Trent turned to lay on top of her boobs while one of his hands snaked under her shirt to hold one of them. Soon after the both drifted off to sleep

I know it's a shit chapter but more to come xx
This is my second book guys and I havnt even finished the other one😫 sorry guys