33| 𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘭

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀

Manwa laage.. o manwa laage
Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware
Le tera hua jiya ka, jiya ka, jiya ka ye gaanv re

Manwa laage.. o manwa laage
Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware
Le khela maine jiya ka, jiya ka, jiya ka hai daav re

Musaafir hoon main door ka
Deewana hoon main dhoop ka
Mujhe na bhaye.. na bhaye, na bhaye chaanv re..

Manwa laage.. o manwa laage
Laage re sanware
Laage re sanware
Le tera hua jiya ka, jiya ka, jiya ka ye gaanv re.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Abhimaan's pov -

Abhimaan's pov -

Tomorrow is Rika's birthday, it is been 15 days to that incident and everyday she cries silently thinking that she have hurt me with her words. In the middle of the night, I see her crying on our balcony, When I go behind her, she apologizes to me. I told her for nth to stop asking sorry from me because it hurts, I never wanted those sorries and stuffs, I need only her and I am aware of the fact that why she even started that topic.

Everything aside, tomorrow is her birthday and I have planned everything.

Being with Rika, I understood that she doesn't crave for attention unless and until it is from her loved ones. She doesn't like those big parties and stuff, infact she loves to spend her time with only her people.

I am way more than excited for her birthday and also for our vacation to Paris.

In these 15 days, the one thing I figured out is Nandini Rajput is nothing but a living example of a cold hearted bitch. She will pay for her deeds, soon. I am even planning to tell Rika about Sakshi maa's murder, and I also thought to confess my feelings to her but what if she doesn't loves me back? She might feel uncomfortable around me, so I thought to keep this to myself and wait for her.

Nandini Rajput, she has only some days left with her. I so want to kill her, but Rika deserves to know the truth. Atlast I will do what I have decided to do with her.

I never thought I would have someone beside me like Rika, She is everything I craved for.

I am proud to announce that I am madly in love with her.
Mrs. Aadrika Abhimaan Malhotra has wrapped me around her tiny finger even without her knowing. I love her so fucking much.

Being in love is bliss, she has healed the broken part of mine and now all my heart, mind and soul knows is that I love her and I am hers for the rest of my every lives.

Love was very unfamiliar feeling to me but with my love, I feel that this unfamiliar feeling is known to me. May be I was born to love her.

Being in love with my wife made me realise that how I portrayed myself as broken, yes may be I was affected with the consequences she caused to me but when she left me or more precisely when I left her, I didn't felt any pain, but the mere thought of Rika leaving me creates a havoc within me.