TRANS MK MOMENT!!!!

MK stretched his arms as he heard the family buzz of his alarm clock. He expected to be refreshed from his perfect sleep, but as he stretched, he felt immense pain coming from his lower torso. MK clenched his stomach in pain and curled up. "Owhhh.." He groaned. MK opened his phone and navigated to his period tracker app.
Yup, just on time. He faceplanted into his pillow and let out a complain-y yell. "At least it's a weekend.." MK mumbled to himself. He pushed himself through the pain, getting up and going into his tiny and crammed bathroom. MK grabbed a bottle of pain medicine, only to realize it was empty. "Nooo..." He whined. He fell to the floor, digging his head into his knees. He almost admitted defeat, but he had one more idea. MK crawled over to his bedside table and grabbed his phone.
In text:
MK: Red can yuo come to my apartment?
RED SON: yea, is everything okay?
MK: no. I need some pain mediicne
RED SON: okay I'll be there as fast as I can

Mk layed on the floor, too lazy to back into his bed. He curled up, gently grabbing his stomach, as if that would help with the pain. He did feel better knowing his boyfriend was on the way, ready to take care of him. After only a few minutes, MK saw a flame appear in his apartment, and there Red Son was. MK tried his best to get up off the floor. "Red Son! I'm glad you're here.." MK said while he rubbed his tummy. "Of course, uh, so I got the medicine. And some pads if you need them" Red Son handed MK a bag with all the supplies in it. "Thank you.. I'll go take these and use these now." MK smiled, SO thankful that he had medicine.

After MK had got himself situated and taken medicine, he flopped onto his bed. "..I just want to sleeeeeeppp.." MK groaned. "No one's stopping you" Red Son giggled and got onto the bed where MK was. "Do you want some cuddles?" Red Son asked, turning a little red. "That would be nice.. You're kind of like a heating pad to snuggle." MK chucked. Red Son smiled, he could tell MK was already feeling better. Red Son let his hair out of his ponytail, which MK started to admire. Red Son barely noticed since MK adored his hair whenever he let it down. MK nuzzled his head into Red Son's shoulder and rested there. Red Son had his arms tightly wrapped around MK, making sure he felt safe and secure. "Warm.." MK said comfortably. "Good." Red Son replied reassuringly.