strawberry flavored lip balm ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

you're currently in your room applying your skincare routine

As you do so, your childhood friend, walker who you've had a crush on for years but never told,

watches you with a mix of curiosity and admiration.

You recently purchased a brand new lip balm to replace the one you lost,

and you can't help but wonder if he'll notice.

"You've been staring at me for quite a while now, you know?" you playfully remark,

a small smile forming on your lips as you carefully apply the deliciously scented lip balm.

"Is it really edible?" he asks, his eyes lighting up with intrigue.

You nod, feeling a blush rise to your cheeks.

"Hmm? Yeah, it's strawberry flavored," you reply, your voice slightly teasing.

With a sense of anticipation, you close the lid of the lip balm, wondering if he'll take the hint.

"Can I try it?" he asks, his voice filled with excitement. You hum and nod, feeling a rush of exhilaration as you hand him the lip balm.

"No, I meant can I try it from your lips, my love," he says, his words leaving you completely stunned.

As he stands up and walks towards you with a confident yet gentle stride,
you find yourself frozen in place, your heart pounding in your chest.

The weight of his confession hangs in the air, leaving you caught off guard and unsure of how to respond.

Time seems to stand still as you lock eyes with each other,

the air between you charged with a mix of nervous anticipation and longing.

Your mind races, trying to process his unexpected words.

This moment feels like a dream come true, and yet, you can't help

but question if it's really happening.

Finally finding your voice, you manage to whisper, "Are you serious?"

Your eyes search his face for any signs of doubt or hesitation,
but all you find is a genuine sincerity that makes your heart skip a beat.

He gently reaches out to cup your face, his touch sending shivers down your spine.

"I've been waiting for the right moment to tell you how I feel,"

he says softly, his thumb caressing your cheek. "And seeing you right now,

in this vulnerable and beautiful moment, I couldn't hold it in any longer."

A mix of emotions floods through you—joy, excitement, and a tinge of fear.

But above all, there's a deep sense of happiness knowing that your feelings are reciprocated.

You take a deep breath and muster the courage to respond.

"I've always felt something special between us," you admit,
your voice filled with warmth and sincerity. "And I've been waiting for this moment too."

With those words, a radiant smile lights up his face, and he pulls you into a tender embrace.

The world fades away as you revel in the sweetness of

the moment, savoring the taste of the strawberry lip balm that brought you together.

As you embrace, you can't help but reminisce about the journey that led you both to this magical moment.

From the first time you met, to the countless conversations and shared experiences, every step has brought you closer.

It's as if the universe has conspired to bring you together, guiding

you through a series of serendipitous events that have culminated in this beautiful connection.

You think back to the moments of uncertainty and doubt,

when you questioned whether your feelings were reciprocated.

But now, as you stand here in each other's arms, all doubts have been washed away. .

And as you continue to hold each other, you can't help but feel a sense of excitement for the future.

The possibilities are endless, and together, you are ready to embark on this beautiful journey of love and companionship.

With every beat of your heart, you know that this is just the beginning of a love story that will last a lifetime.

With a renewed sense of hope and happiness, you lean in for a kiss, sealing this moment in time. It's a kiss that speaks volumes, conveying all the love and affection that words cannot express. And in that sweet embrace, you know that you have found something truly special - a love that will withstand the test of time, and a partner who will be there for you through thick and thin.

As you break apart, you can't help but smile, knowing that this is just the beginning of a beautiful chapter in your lives.

With hearts full of love and minds filled with dreams, you take each other's hands and step into the future, ready to face whatever it may bring.

And so, as you savor the taste of the strawberry lip balm

that brought you together, you can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude.

Gratitude for this moment, for this love, and for the journey that has led you here.

In this moment, you are filled with a profound sense of peace,

knowing that you have found your person, your soulmate.

And as you bask in the warmth of this love, you know that together, you can conquer anything that comes your way.

This is your love story. And it's only just beginning.

—————————————
renn speaks : i cringed while writing this 😭 but i wrote this in class