003; mi amor

mi amor

mi amor

a part of me was upset to be home from florida but another part of me was happy.

i got to see my baby lelia.

that's right, i have a 3 year old daughter.

she is the cutest little girl in the world. she's my everything. so when i saw her fast asleep in her bed this morning, i finally felt at home again.

lelia's father is still in her life. that's where she's been staying while i was a way. i wanted me and derek's relationship (my ex/her father) to be good, for lelias sake.

"she was so good, ma," derek stood at the doorway, leaning against it with a smile, "never acted up."

i placed a kiss on my baby's face before following derek out of the room and into the hallway, "you look really good. how was florida?"

"it was good," i said, yawning, exhausted from the flight, "the girls are still hungover."

derek laughed at this, his eyes meeting with mine, "thank you for letting me be in her life."

i smiled, placing my hands in his face, he leaned into my touch, closing his eyes for a moment, "i would never not let you, derek."

i will always love derek. he was my first boyfriend. my first in everything. but sometimes, people who are so in love, they break away.

and that's exactly what him and i did.

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

travis: of course pretty lady.

i can't help but want to text him. the girls beg me to but i know it's pointless. i'll never see him again. he was just a one night stand.

but he was so perfect.

"earth to madelyn," elena snapped her fingers in my face breaking me out of my trance.

"what's up?" i turned off my phone and placed it down on the table, looking at my three friends.

the girls and i had just tried out to be cheerleaders for an NFL team; the kansas city chiefs.

cheerleading has been my everything since i was little and i could not pass up the opportunity to try out for a fucking NFL team like THE FUCK?

though, my brother isn't that happy about it.

since i didn't try out for the bengals....

but it is what it is.

she pointed to the little girl beside me, "lelia."

i smiled at the sight of my daughter who was sitting still, her little blue eyes bouncing all around, "what's wrong, baby?"

"food," she said softly.

"it's coming, don't worry," i kissed her cheek.

"i honestly pray we got on the team, girls. this could be huge for us," brianna blabbed on, using her camera as a mirror and fixed her makeup.

"i heard there's super hot guys on the team," elena said after downing her glass of red wine, which made me roll my eyes, "i am in need of a hook up, like now."

"our maddie had one," layla wiggled her eyebrows and i looked away, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"have you spoken to him?" elena asked curiously.

i shook my head, saying thank you to our waiter who handed me lelia's food, "haven't had the time."

both brianna and layla rolled their eyes, " you have had team, bitch. you're just too scared."

i shot brianna a look, "first of all, language," i placed my hands on lelias ears, "and second, i am not."

my three friends all looked at each other, "you so are," they all said.

"i am not," i finished cutting lelias chicken fingers, "and either way, i am not looking for a relationship. i just can't not with.."

"all the running around and making sure me and derek are still on good terms," brianna mocked what i tended to say all the time about a new relationship, "i hate to say it babe but you and derek are done," she placed her hand on mine.

i always believed that derek and i would find ourselves getting back together again. i guess not.

"right," i forced a smile, checking my phone and my eyes widened at an email.

madelyn borrow KC cheerleading tryout
hello madelyn this is annie! i am head coach of the KC cheer squad and i am so happy to announce that you have made the team.

"what?! what is it?!" i turned my phone around and the girls let out scream, "OH MY GOD!"

"CHECK YOUR PHONE!"

"I AM!"

"COME ON!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"I'M ON THE TEAM TOO!" layla.

"AH ME TOO!" brianna.

we all waited eagerly for elena who was still eating her chicken wrap, "check your phone now bitch."

she rolled her eyes and grabbed it, dropping her wrap in the process and i knew what that meant.

she made the team too.

hey!
sorry i took so fucking long to update.
i haven't had any ideas.
but now i have some.
don't worry, next chapter will consist of travis!
well not fully.
nvm you'll see!