•part - 1•

•Author pov•

The man tied with rops his body covered with blood groan in pain his hand also tied with rops. Suddenly the basement door open , the man try to open his eyes and he saw a muscular man coming towards his. the man shivering badly to see man he say in fear , "p-please l-leave me *say in pain* I-I don't do anything p-please leave me" a muscular man smirk and say in his deep husky voice

??: What made you think I wouldn't know anything? *smirk* you messed with wrong person *say in cold tone*

A man: I-i didn't d-do anything *said in shivering*I was just d-doing what my boss told me *groan in pain*

??: WHO IS YOUR F*CKING BOSS? *Shouting*

A man: MR.KANG *said in fear* p-please d-don't kill me *shivering badly* I-i know you are world dangerous mafia KIM TAEHYUNG but please don't kill me *crying loudly*

KANG *said in fear* p-please d-don't kill me *shivering badly* I-i know you are world dangerous mafia KIM TAEHYUNG but please don't kill me *crying loudly*

??: Mr.kang? is that Mr.kang hyung.he is the one whose project you reject?

Flashback

Taehyung is in a meeting with Mr.kang but somewhere he knows that Mr.kang in not good at all he is just snatching his mafia Position of course Mr.kang is also mafia .
through his project and taehyung reject his project that make Mr.kang very angry. And that's why he send his man to taehyung office and told his man to bring that project files but taehyung just caught his man.

Flashback end.

~Present time~

Taehyung hummed in response and say in his cold Tone

Taehyung: yes JUNGKOOK he is the one who sent his man in my office and told him to bring this project file to him *cold tone*

Jungkook looked the man smirk and say

Jungkook: now you are messed with wrong person *smirked*