𝟐𝟏

- a u t h o r's p o v -

Jealousy.

A dangerous feeling which makes a person do the worst things possible for the one they love or they admire. Sone takes it in a bad way and some just let their heartburn while staring at the person they admire, they love, they have written whose name on their heart, with someone else.

Jealousy.

The same feeling which atharv was feeling right now looking at the love of her life, dancing with the man who had taken her attention away from him. He clutched onto the glass which had his alcohol drink in it. While his eyes burned in the colors of jealousy. It was just a performance for sonali which they were performing but his heart was blinded by her attention so much that he just couldn't withdraw his eyes from their dancing happily figure.

He clutched onto the glass as if he was holding the throat of the man, dancing with the girl he dreams to have close to him. He knew they were just best friends as sonali introduced him to Aditya a while ago but his heart didn't see all of that.

While love blinds a person into the person they love, jealousy blinds the person in rage watching the attention of their lover taken away from them.

It was indeed a dangerous feeling.

While their bodies moved with the rhythm of the song, his heart burned with the rhythm of their closeness. He wasn't liking it at all. Not at all he thought that the game he was busy playing with shivika would backfire on him.

The game of jealousy.

"Tu for real chutiya hai." His trance of jealousness broke when he heard the voice of his not so dear best friend. Rolling his eyes at nikhil, he sipped onto his drink. "Tera hi dost hu." He replied after a few seconds making nikhil hit his head making him shoot a glare at him.

(You are for real a bastard.)

(I am your friend only.)

"I am being serious here, atharv. Burning here in jealousy won't help you get her." Nikhil's serious voice made atharv gulp as he sighed. "What should I do then? Force my feelings on her? I better stand her and burn in jealousy rather than using that method."

He reasoned while sipping onto his drink. "Kon keh raha hai tujhe ki tu apni feelings uspe thop? I mean when are you going to take a step and confess? Confessing won't hurt, will it?" nikhil said while taking the glass of alcohol away from his hand. He was drinking too much.

(Who is telling you to force your feelings on her?)

"It can hurt. I don't want her to stress about my feelings after I confess. I know it's hard for me to bear her distance but if it's keeping her out of stress, I am happy. mein nahi chahta vo jabar dasti mujhse pyaar kare. I know she needs time and i am ready to give her that." Atharv said while his eyes turned dreamy as he looked at her figure who stepped down the stage after their performance.