Chapter 1

Forgiveness

"What the fuck, so we are not friends any more?"

"Should've kept your mouth shut," Jecka replies with disappointment painted on her face, leaving with her tray.

All because of a stupid gay slut. Ari.

Why did Jecka care so much anyway?

I mean, it wasn't as worse as hitting on a fucking minor, so what's her problem??

Nicole was sick and tired of trying to explain to this bitch the reality they live in. If she didn't fucked around with her, then it would be the other way around, and Nicole would rather die than let that closet homosexual slut get the upper hand.

She wasn't like this, of course.

She had her moments,
Embarrassing moments.

Well, she doesn't think it was embarrassing, but if anyone were ever to bring that memory up, she may or may not try to kill herself.

Which memory, you might be wondering?

Why the fuck should she tell you?

Okay, maybe just a tiny bit of flashback wouldn't hurt anyone,

She had bumped into Jecka in the hallway; it was when Jecka's smoking addiction started. God, she was such a people pleaser back then; the thought of it cringes her to death. How the hell did Jecka even keep up with her?

"How was the concert last weekend?" she asked in a curious tone. Nicole closed her eyes tiredly.

"Went as expected."

The blonde smiles, leaning in as she tries to grab the other's attention. Knowing damn well that was not the reason why she came over.

"Make sense, so hey you wanna skip 4th period and buy cigarettes off that weird guy that hangs out in front of our school?" Nicole hesitates, looking away.

"I would, but I've lost the will to do anything. And 4th period's one of my sleeping classes–" Jecka raises a brow, a little surprised by the rejection, but decides to use her charms as she replies in a much sweeter tone.

"Come on, I can't go alone~ We skip all the time together, what if he kidnaps me?"

At that moment, Nicole realized something.
Had Jecka always spoken to her like that?
What changed..?

"What am I going to do? Use my tiny arms to rip you from his grasp?" She felt the guilt settle in on her chest, and the brunette couldn't find the courage to look back at her best friend.

"This is bullshit." The blonde finally stops with a frown.

"What?" Nicole turns around, meeting her eyes.

"You blow all your time on these idiots you don't even like, and now you can't even hang out when it's someone you like." Her golden eyes were fierce, making a point. However, for some odd reason, that wasn't what had Nicole conflicted. Jecka made it sound like they were together. Wait, was this what it was like to have a friend who cares and enjoys her company?

She sounds so fucking pathetic. Nicole averted her eyes, looking anywhere but the girl before her.

"I know but like, I am too far in, its gonna be a nightmare if I tell everyone to fuck off now."

"You have a choice to make, It's either me or your hostage friendships."

Damn, that was rather hot. Was she always this demanding?

"Fuck. well now I gotta think if I love you more than I hate being stalked."

"If you don't have an answer by 4th period, I will have one for you... See ya Nicole." Jecka huffs out, taking the other turn.