A Desperate gamble

'I'm not going to wait any longer K ,either you give me something otherwise I am taking charge '. A voice of girl who appear in her mid twenties heard in the café.

She appear desperate more than tense. Hearing other person's answers she took a deep breath and walk towards her table. I saw her frowning again, look like lady is having bad day.

'I'm waiting for month so you can't complain now' she again yelled.

Ahhh so she is having a bad month Oops my mistake. So before we move towards her table again let me introduce myself I'm【 NOS 】😉 your narrator. Whenever we are going to get third person's view im going to be your assistant.

Let's now look around.  We are inside the famous cafe of woodpine city . This city is ruled by government as democracy introduced back long  but monarchy is still respected, valued because of  thier royal blood, power and bank balance. Those rich people when can't feel satisfied with royal treatment they enterned in every field of city you name them they are their ,  except governor everything is under their control, businessmen , police,  public servant's , media houses work for  royal family .

Now back to cafe, the girl from table start to collect her things,  everybody knows about her and why not you can't see many women here working not atleast in politics.  She is the youngest lady of this  city to work for our state's governor. She is going to next governor. From the past 3 year's she is working her ass for better development of state but everybody fell on the knees and  prefer to lick the shoes of royal family,  except for this girl she is standing with grace and power at her stance not going where all the state's people know money is Thrown at her  like water. People seen her rarely in city or outside workplace. Their is rumors that her privacy was more protected than governor himself. Her past is well protected from media.
Apart from few nobody knows she is daughter of Vikranth Rajput .

I saw her leaving the cafe and she drop a note their. I went to pick the note. Their is message for me I think which states....

 Their is message for me I think which states

Prena 

After leaving cafe I decided to head back home. Governor asked me  to keep security tight as the elections of our state  are near. Little does he know his chair is going to vanish like his body in few days.

Talking to K again leave me empty handed. I was following him from past  three weeks  still his schedule and routes always change , it took me 10 years, few traumatic events to build this  life ,where I'm not weak like mere teenager who was searching for  her mother ,her protector her angel to hold me and  tell me that  it was a nightmare happening , not my world is crashing in front of my eyes and I was a weakling duck who just know to crying pathetically.

Such a weak soul she was and crushed by  powerful people. As I entered my apartment stated in most expensive side of the city . My eyes went to portrait of us being happy, smiling , my lips twitch to smile but  next words on wall stopped me ..AND SHE USED TO BE THE SWEETEST GIRL.