"I wish you we're a girl..?"

Wallace Wells x A closeted Scott Pilgrim 💙🧡

Angst and smut!

TW: Mentions of the gay slur, and a self harming mechanism.

Context: Wallace and Scott are in their apartment. Scott has been making signs of lust (unknowingly) to wallace. Wallace then tries to advance onto Scott, that is until Scott drops the G word. Scott then gives in, revealing he was just scared for confessing to Wallace.

Ready, set, start!

"Hey wallace, what's that movie called again?" Scott had asked the man who was reading the newspaper on his recliner. "Well guy, I don't know what movie you're referring to, more context?" Wallace put his newspaper down and looked at Scott who was in his boxers briefs, getting a glass of milk from the fridge.

"You know, the one with the two gay guys! The ones that are crazy for eachother!" Scott said as he sat on the mattress that they slept on. "Wow Scott, very descriptive. And it's not a movie, it's a show called Heartstopper." Wallace looked at Scott dead in his eyes. "So say this if you put all the episodes together-" Scott went on, drinking some of his milk, "- and you just watch it like that, wouldn't it be considered a movie?" Scott finished his sentence.

Wallace sighed and mumbled, "Unbelievable", under his breath. He went back to looking at his newspaper, until Scott came to the armrest of the recliner. "Wallace!" Scott exclaimed. "Scott." Wallace said back nonchalantly.

"What's sex like?"

Scott asked bluntly. Wallace coughed on his own saliva and looked at Scott. "Like uhm.. like what type? Gay, straight?-" Wallace cleared his throat. "Any! Just like- what happens?" The orange guy asked. Wallace closed his newspaper and looked at the smaller wide eyed male. "Didn't your parents teach you about this?" He had asked. "No.. were they supposed too? That seems kind of nasty." Scott said as he slightly threw up in his mouth.

"Understandable," Wallace started, "Well Scott, when 2 people love eachother dearly, that being either gender, male, female, nonbinary, anyone in a relationship, the feel feelings of arousal for another-" Wallace was talking when he got interrupted by Scott. "What's arousal? Like when my dick gets hard?" "Yes Scott. Like when your.. dick gets hard." Wallace looked down at his crotch and saw it slightly bulge as he engaged conversation with Scott.

"As I was saying, they feel arousal for eachother, and if they feel they are ready, they will engage in sex. That being, either inserting a penis into the vagina, or into an asshole. Both are examples of what's called 'Intersex intercourse.' It can be any gender doing it." Wallace finished. Scott looked curious and looked at Wallace, "I don't understand gay sex well.. how can a guy take a.. dick in his ass?" Scott questioned. "You'd be surprised." Wallace chuckled under his breath.

Scott looked down as Wallace stared at him. Wallace slowly arose from the chair and sat infront of Scott on the floor. "Scott look at me." Wallace said. He couldn't help but do this. It felt like the right moment. Scott looked into wallaces eyes with that innocent gaze. Scotts lips perked into a smile, "Yeah guy?" He had chuckled.

Wallace leaned in slowly, looking into scotts eyes.

In a swift move, Wallace held the back of scotts head and pulled him in, pressing his tender lips to scotts smooth one. Scotts eyes widened as Wallace shut his in a moment of pleasure. Scott then almost immediately pulled back. Wallace looked confused, "Scott?" He started.

"What's wrong?" Wallace asked. "Wallace.. I just uhm.." He looked away from Wallace and his face was covered with a blush of embarrassment. "What is it?" Wallace wondering from the bottom of his soul.