Ch-1 KOL- The arrival

It was my day off today from the company, apparently because the jerk of my bestfriend had informed me wayy prior to come help him to the airport for his sister. If I had not been soo loyal to him I would have never done this. Kacey was coming to LA after almost 17 years it was an emotional moment for Steven and he wouldn't stop talking about it giving me a headache.

We arrived at the airport 30 minutes prior having me frustrated at Steven for this and Conveniently kacey's flight was 15 minutes late, Wasting my important time.

My dad was never happy about my friendship with Steve. He had always believed that the next ceo of Lopez industries should not be wasting his time on useless people who did no profit to him or the company. Honestly I do believe this myself but not when it comes to Steve he had always been there for me and I am glad to accept that I would do anything for him even when it comes to this boring airport pick up situation.

It had been about 45 mins and several yawns later when I saw Steve opened the passenger door all shouting and yelling running at someone I could barely see in that situation.

I came out of the car seeing a a beautiful head of black waves darker than anything in this world, she was wearing a summer dress soo yellow that it drew my attention right towards it. When I started walking towards them I got more curious for the face I was about to witness, she then turned back it was when our eyes clashed. Her eyes were the most beautiful shade of ocean blue coordinating with her freckles which spilled at all the right spots on her face. When she held her hand forward to greet mine it was when I realised I stared at her far too much than I should have I shook her hand and she introduced herself with the most genuin smile "hey, I am kacey and you must be?".

"I am Kol" I said keeping my tone light and face straight. I saw her frown and Steve quickly replying "he's like this you know all bland" he shrugged his shoulder in response. I was used to such comments on my personality but rather than showing these useless emotions I'd rather be like this.