44

When they reach there they all were in their vans.
Jk- ACE heck all system. Chae u will coming with us sunshine will stay here.
Y/n and rose- yess boss
All leaders of teams with bts and Blackpink wear earpieces to stay in connected.
Jk- (through earpieces)Got7 u will take down gaurds down.
JayB- yess boss
Jk- Twice use backdoor
Jihyon- yess boss
Jk- Team Alpha by air.
Mark- yess boss
Jk- BTS and Blackpink let's attack from front.
All- yess boss.
They all attack together gaurds didn't get much time to react. They start panicking by seeing Mafia king's gang killing everyone bruattly.
Jk was the first one to enter the mansion. After him everyone enter fighting with gaurds and killing them.
Someone was trying to stay jimin from behind but someone shoot him. Jimin turn to see lisa smirking to him he nooded and went away. After sometime twice and got7 also enter too see blood and organs on floor.
Jk- u look here I am going to search tae.
Everyone nooded.
Blackpink- we are joining u .
They all went to different places to search tae. At last they found him in basement fighting with 2 mans while stumbling because he have alot burise. Jk's heart clench by seeing his lovers condition and he immediately shoot those two mens and went to tae who weakly smile to him.
V- k~koo u c~co
Before completing he fall unconscious in jk's arm. Who pick him in his arms and went outside the basement.
Lisa- Except gaurd No one is here boss.
Jk nooded and went away with members only to find hobi and y/n lifeless body as they has got shot. Y/n in her belly near liver while hobi near heart.
They all run toward them.
Rose- they are alive.
Yg-get in van we have to reach hospital.
Rose start treating both of them. She took out bullet and wrap bandage. Soon they reach hospital. Dr. Admit all 3 in ICU and some nurse comes with first aid kit and they all start treating each others wound. Only bts and Blackpink was present who were crying except jk who was blankly seating there.
Jin- kook come here let me treat your wounds.
When kook didn't say anything he come forward and treat his wound.
After sometime jackson arrive there with an envelope.
Jackson- I found it in room where tae was tied. It has your name.
Jk open the envelope and it have.....

To be continue