Chapter One

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ❄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

-- W A R N I N G --

This book contains content not suitable for younger and sensitive readers.

This is a fan fiction and inevitably set to stray from the game's plotline. Meaning character's behaviors and certain events may not align with what you've read in-game.

That said, thank you and please enjoy~❆
(X-reader keys are in the description)

️️ ️️️️️️️️️Asaierii ©2024

️️ ️️️️️️️️️

️️ ️️️️️️️️️

️️ ️️️️️️️️️

️️ ️️️️️️️️️

️️ ️️️️️️️️️

️️ ️️️️️️️️️

️️ ️️️️️️️️️

️️ ️️️️️️️️️

️️ ️️️️️️️️️

️️ ️️️️️️️️️

️️━━━━━━༺❅༻ ━━━━━━

"You're probably the last person I'd ever imagine standing in my office. Let alone the fortress in general. Then again-ah, forget it. Mind sharing the purpose behind this sudden visit, Ms. (L/N)?"

You stand there in front of his desk twisting in your roller blades whilst clutching your satchel for dear life. Part of you wanted to reflect on what he ceased himself from saying but fell prey to the way his domineering blue eyes feasted away at your unease. He even had the gall to sport a condescending leer all while seemingly skimming over your nonexistent nutrition label. It wouldn't take a Sumeru scholar to figure out that this is simply his way of asserting power over you. Not because you are anyone special. It's just something he does to everyone to secure a sense of superiority for himself.

You found it in yourself to huff at him. "I was just getting to that. After all, a know-it-all like yourself doesn't always have every last tidbit of info." You (very poorly) sass in an attempt to restore some face. What good that did. He didn't so much as blink. Then again, he works with foul mouthed scum day in and day out. You Imagine that he's heard 20 times worse just for looking at someone the wrong way. (which he also does all the time)