6 {After Glow}

I opened my eyes and, it was all blury around. Blinking my eyes I saw a cute pouty Y/N sleeping.

Holding me. Buring her head on chest. Looking at her I remebered last night.

She was such a bad girl but pleasurable.

I giggled thinking about her last night. I put my hand on her cheek and started caressing her cheek.

You worked so hard. Hope I didn't hurt you.

I placed a kiss at her forehead. I felt her move and slowly she also opened her eyes blink still having the pout.

Y/N's Pov

I opened eyes and it was blury and I blinked a few times and saw Jun. His hand on my cheek and blinked a few more times and now my vision was perfectly clear.

I was holding him and my hand was on his chest and we both were naked...

Shit?!?! Did I had sex with...Jun?!?!

Looking at us right now remembering last night  I heated up. My face was red.

I buried my head inside his chest tk hide my blushing but it got worse because I saw hickeys..
A lot of hickeys!!

I was the one who has marked him with these hickeys?!?! FUCK!!!

I cursed under my breath. I felt him giggle. I tried to hide my face more and looked down and saw....
His big dick. Which was inside me last night...

My eyes wide more and I heated up so much that I felt like a volcano which is about to erupt.

"Shy?" He held my chin and made me face him. I looked everywhere but his eyes.

"Don't be shy. You tasted so good and also...you were so good..." He placed a peck on my lips.

Which made me more red than before. He pulled me closed to himself engaging me in a hug.

I felt my tits getting in contact with his marked chest. "I love you. We all do.. and will always..no matter what.."

I felt relaxed being in between his arms and listening to his soothing words.

I just hummed and buried my face more inside his chest. I slowly was staring to close my eyes.

Feeling heavy with sleep and tiredness but, he broke the comfortable hug.

"It's already morning so let's get you cleaned up before all the others started worrying about us and searching for us..."

He got out of the covers and I saw the whole frame of his body. Without doing anything else he walked to the bathroom.

----

Did I did something wrong? It is right? Am I betraying the others?

No No No Y/N it's okay after all he is you husband so it's okay to have se-

These thoughts were going all over through my mind when I heard the bathroom door getting opened.

I turned my head and a naked Jun. He came near me and removed the blanket from my naked body.