All about me!

Now am here on a beautiful day. Even though its hot as f*** its still beautiful. This morning I would up thinking what my life would have been like if I did got MOLESTED. Thinking about what my COUSIN did to me. I never in a million Years would think that, that would of happen to me. I question myself every time I remember and say "why me why me"?. In a sadly tone. Would I be this bright ( rude) , no manners, disrespectful, negative, low-self esteem, Dont care attitude. All of this am stronglying with today. Growing up with one sister and one brother I was the spoilest I was not only spoiled by my MOTHER. But for some reason I don't know everyone just did love me the most. Maybe because I had pretty full eyes like a teddy bears that's what people says lmaooo I don't know what they see. But I guess because of that and my shape and probably cus I was prettier than most kids lol. In my neighborhood I live among a large amount of BIG DIRTY MANS. With them they nevered cared if your were 2 years of age. They probably realized that ohh they can't get a girl or a women there age or size so they go to the little one who have no idea whatsoever is going on to do they Lil to do hmmm. Many of them git away so they think that was a JOB for them just no PAY hmmm. I've seen Lil kids steel, I've seen big man steel, Lil kids Rob, big man Rob. I've seen guns, people kill one other not only with words but with guns , knives, getting hit in the wrong place of their body. Am 17 now if I could of go back and Change this world by giving everyone a Lil counseling I would have done that. I mean teachers sleeping with students, brothers taking their sisters, man killing their girl cause she a cheat on him.I mean getting BURN UP, CHAP UP, GUN DOWN, JUKE UP, HANGED. I don't understand how they can't take another person's life just so clean. One blink and your dead sigh woww. But yeah LIFE GOES ON.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Amma up to date when y'all comment and vote to tell me how am doing!! ...please support!!