Hyung! Can I see it?

AUTHOR NOTE:

I'm here with my second jikook Twoshot.

This is my first time writing smut. So hope you guys would give it love and support.

⚠️MINORS DO NOT INTERACT 🔞and ignore cz this story contains EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT‼️

VOTE for this story if you like it. And let me know your thoughts in the COMMENTS (Be kind) ☺️💜

HAPPY READING! 💜

__________________________________________________

Today is an important day!

Every year, the Jeon pack and the other packs around their land gather together to celebrate the pack surviving yet another harsh winter and honor their hard work and their ancestors' sacrifice for the safety of the pack.

Jimin is getting ready with his only bestfriend who has been with him since childhood. Taehyung.

It's all the same procedure every single year. All the Omega's in the pack dress in one of their finest clothes and adorn themselves in their finest jewelleries because omega's are the pride of their pack.

I mean, it's a way to showcase the pack's wealth to others.

And the Alphas will roam around shirtless with only their trousers which are pretty expensive,but also something that will show off their strong built body in front of the other pack.

Showing off their strength.

But,this is not an important day for jimin because of the festivities. Because it's the day he's going to officially get courted by his alpha. His alpha had given him lots of gifts throughout the years. But this year is going to be different.

And it was at this festival 3 years ago... When Jimin was so sure that one alpha who had left gifts at his doorstep for the past 6 months are finally gonna propose to him, he met his Real Alpha.

Not just his Alpha...But,his Destined Alpha.

A destined mate every Omegas dreamed and prayed about meeting in their life.

..............................

Flashback:

Jimin had always been that hopeless romantic. That's why he was so excited when he found a pair of hair pins at his doorstep 6 months ago. He wanted to be courted by his alpha. He wanted to be taken care of by his alpha. He had dreamed and dreamed and dreamed about his destined mate every single day like any other Omega's in the land. He believed maybe this was his destined alpha leaving gifts for him. Maybe he's not feeling it but the alpha does. That's why when his best friend ran all the way over to his house from the event area, screaming that the alpha Minhyuk, who left a gift for him every week is planning to propose to him on the day of the festival, he hyper ventilated in happiness.

He picked one of his most expensive purple robe and dresses himself like a real royalty. His best friend helping him with the jewelry and pick out the best gift to the alpha. He happily skipped on his steps while singing his favorite song, fingers intertwined with Taehyungs as they both made their way to the gathering.

It was a beautiful evening with a light breeze carrying the different scents of people filled with happiness. There were smiles everywhere he turned and the light chatters of people exchanging their greetings filled the place. Alpha Minhyuk sends flirty glances towards Jimin every 5 minutes,surrounded by his group of Alpha friends. It all felt perfect in its own way for jimin. Sitting at one of the wooden stools by the corner table with Taehyung and his alpha Namjoon, Jimin's heartbeat raced when he saw Minhyuk making his way towards him through the crowd.