The Party

✨His Erotic Fantasy✨
The Party
Leading up to the party I've been edging you all day, so I know you're primed for the right moment, waiting on me to destroy your body.  I stare at you across the room as you engage with our guests.  You must feel my eyes on you from across the room because you keep meeting my gaze.  I can tell from your reaction that you are fighting to hold it all in, ready for even a sign of me telling you to be free with your body and let it out.  I wave you over and without question you make your way over to my lap, not daring to stand in my presence.  I chose what you wore today: a black dress that fits you like a glove, with a split that gives me easy access to your body. A snake choker to represent the thing that led to you being in my grasp, and a pair of emerald green stilettos.  It doesn't take long for my hand to slide up your thigh and rub that beautiful clit with the slightest graze.
You throw your head back and I growl into your ear "be a good girl for me and hold out for me a little bit longer love".."yes sir" barely escapes your trembling lips as you try to gather yourself.  I motion for xxxx to come over, and she kneels in front of us.  I've been edging her  all day in tandem, so her breath is heavy and her face is flushed.  I can tell from the way her eyes are locked on us that she's so turned on.  She and I share a glance and she draws you in for a kiss.  Sitting in my lap, kissing xxxx draws the most erotic moan from your throat.   While you're entranced in her embrace, I move your dress to give me complete access to your pussy.  Just as I see your tongue meet hers, I thrust inside you with full force. I place my hands on your hips, controlling the tempo and force.  I want to go all the way right here, , but I control my animalistic desires to ensure my playthings lose all semblance of willpower.  In a frenzy of movement you grip her neck, pulling her closer to her and your hands frantically caress her body, touching anything you can get your hands on. With each thrust I go deeper and harder, feeling your pussy contract and thump in a rhythm I know all too well.  You're close, but it's still not time yet.  I snap twice and xxxx immediately pulls away, and I can hear the faintest whimper as she withdraws.  Courtney's face gets more and more flushed, it's clear the sub high is taking over, but she dutifully sits back in her kneeling position. 
"Sir....may I" you start to beg, but it's still not time so I lift you off my cock and place you on the edge of my lap.  I use my finger to trace down the back of your neck, down your entire spine before forcefully  grabbing your neck and pulling your ear to my lips.  "I want you so desperate that you can't think or formulate words.  Now be a good girl and tell xxxx what a good job she's done.  Give her a kiss on the forehead and say 'release'.  Through trembling lips, you comply, and the moment the word leaves your tongue she's a puddle of ecstasy on the floor before us.  I can tell from your reaction that you were jealous of her release, and that put the most devious smile across my face.
I stop thrusting and without a word you slowly move your hips, taking my cock out inch by inch.  You let out a whimper in protest, but didn't dare verbalize your frustration.  Without me having to say the words, you readjust your dress and sit comfortably in my lap. You're sitting with your ass directly on my crotch, and your back is up to my chest. Your breathing is labored as you try to catch your breath.  Even though I'm no longer inside you, I can still feel your pussy spasming involuntarily, but your eyes are still locked on Courtney.  I motion for her to come to my side and she stands up, effortlessly making her way to my side. She kisses my hand and says "Thank you sir" as she tries to catch her breath.    I grab your hand and use your hand to trace up her thigh, and leave your hand rested on her thigh.  I continue up her thigh to her pussy and  reach my hand in and retrieve a creamy covered bullet.  She's so turned on that her juices covering my hand in a beautiful glaze. 
When you came to the realization that I was playing with her, while you two were caressing, and I was fucking you I could see even more desperation in your eyes.  A visceral moan escapes your throat and I let out a devious laugh.  "You're welcome my love" I say to her.  I hover the toy over your face and without a word you lick the toy and my hand clean.  "You're such a good slut for me" I whisper in your ear as I re-insert the freshly licked bullet back into her.  She and I share a sensual kiss before she gives you a wink and disappears back into the crowd.  We spend the next few moments embracing each other.  I trace your curves with my fingertips, occasionally grabbing your neck and kissing you.  Across the room I notice a couple in play in the room across from us.  I point it out to you and much to our surprise it's xxxx and xxxx.  She's bound to a stainless steel chair seated cowgirl style with her ass in the best view.  He circles her with a leather flogger, the tendrils sprinkled with pieces of metal.  I can feel your pussy throbbing as your gaze is locked on them.  You lick your lips, I can tell that you're very familiar with what she's about to experience.  
The look on your face puts me in a feral state, and I position you so your pussy is directly on the length of my cock.  I can feel the throbbing from you, and I begin to get hard, throbbing in the same rhythm. 
Without warning to us, xxxx lands the first blow across xxxx ass....she moans...and the sound of her moaning causes my cock to jerk against the fabric between us.  I can feel your pussy contracting and instinctively start moving your hips back and forth.  He lands another blow across xxxx back.    She arches her back in arousal, and now her ass is perched in the chair, a slight glimpse of her wet leaking cunt can JUST be seen from afar.  It's obvious that this show was meant for us.  You and xxxx lock eyes just as Portia and I lock eyes, and the challenge is on.   He pulls out a twin flogger and begins landing a crescendo of hits to xxxx body.  Her moans ring in my ear and make me more and more feral as time passes.  I can feel you contracting with each hit, causing my cock to throb in tandem, my hands motioning you back and forth.  You buck hard on my cock.   I can tell you're close to climaxing, your breathing is labored and your body is covered in sweat.  We're both drawn into a completely feral state...Portia squeals...Your eyes roll to the back of your head, my gaze split between you and the spectacle before us. Going off instinct alone, I grab your hips and hold you down on my cock, grinding hard and slow against your pussy.  Across the room xxxx looks at me and we both give a slight  nod. 
"I want you to focus on the next part dear.  Be the perfect little slut that I know you can be for me", I growl into your ear.  Obidently, your eyes jolt open.  I can tell you're having trouble concentrating so I grab you by your neck, and place my face next to yours, watching the show intently.  As xxxx continues his delightful assault on xxxx body, I prop open your legs, exposing your pussy.  Determined to push you over the edge, each hit xxxx endures is followed by a smack on your pussy.  Xxxx quickly turns xxxx chair so that she's now in a side view, your eyes meet.  Your gaze is locked.
"You will both hold until we make it to one ear", I whisper in your ear,  Through the airpod in my ear, I hear xxxx say the same to xxxx.  I wonder how you would feel to know we planned this whole day around making the two of you the center of attention.  "Yes sir", you both say in sync, causing me to get more and more feral. 
"Five"...The floggers land on her and my hand makes a direct smack on your clit, making sure to rub your clit slightly before raising it in preparation for the next hit. "Four"...this hit is lower on her ass, grazing her pussy at the same time I assault your clit. "Three"...you both convulse and moan loudly, but you hold on.  "Two"...the floggers have changed to an upper direction, now landing direct hits on xxxx pussy, her juices dripping off the metal surface.  There's a slight pause.  The room is deadly silent as the four of us have become the main attraction for tonight.  "One"  xxxx makes a direct hit to xxxx pussy at the exact same time as my hand smacks your clit.  Both you and xxxx let out loud feral screams, Puddles oozing and squirting from your pussies, you both go limp as the crowd erupts into a roar of applause.  As you lay limp in my arms, I scoop you up and take you to a prepared, more personal space.  Your body is still slightly limp, but I can feel you breathing heavily, your eyes staring straight up in ecstasy.  Your skin is slick with sweat, dripping like honey.  We reach a private bedroom and I lay you down delicately.  I slowly remove your dress, revealing your bare skin and all its beauty.
You spread your legs like the good little slut I know you to be, showing the beautiful mess I created.  A low, wicked growl escapes my lips.  At the moment I want to ravage you...To take away the humanity you have been clinging onto.  But I gather my thoughts and lean over until my lips are directly in your ear.  "{As much as I'd love to stretch that pussy until you scream for me again...we should enjoy a bath together and continue the evening dear."  "Yes sir", you respond before standing.  Your legs are a little wobbly so I assist you in standing up and hold you in an embrace. 
Your eyes look up at me, and at that moment the size difference between us is obvious.  Your 5'2 build is completely enveloped by my 6'2 frame.  You take a moment to catch your breath, then kneel before me.  You start by unlacing my shoes, taking them off one at a time, followed by my socks and shirt. The feeling of your lips caressing me between each article of clothing makes the hair on my arms stand on end.  You kneel again to remove my pants and my cock throbs with anticipation, I look down at you and see you biting your lips.  "We have time darling.  I know how much you enjoy a hot bath, so let's not waste the hot water."  Even though I can see the longing in your eyes, and feel the protest from your body, you nod and mouth the words "yes sir".  You remove my pants and underwear, neatly placing the garments away.  We walk hand and hand-in-hand to the bathroom where a very large bathtub awaits us.  Candles lit, the room is slightly steamy from the heat of the bath.  Soft music plays in the background to set the mood for deep-connected after care. 
I step in first, holding your hand to assist you with getting in.  As you step in, I stand there in awe of your body.  Your caramel skin stands out as your and is connected to mine.  Your soft hands, slender figure with curves causes me a moment of pause.  I couldn't help but think that your toned legs would look perfect draped over my shoulders as I devoured you.  I can see you lost in thought as I feel your gaze survey all that I am.  "Xxxx"...I call out to you, causing you to snap out of whatever trance you were locked in.  I sit down and motion for you to sit in my lap.  For some time we lay there and soak, kissing you ever so softly as I bathe you.  Small moans escape your throat.  I motion for you to stand up, giving me access to clean my favorite area, which is still red and swollen just how I like it.  As I rub the towel between your legs, I notice you wince slightly and your eyes roll.  The mix of pain and pleasure that must have caused that wince makes me salivate.  I let out a low moan as your eyes connect..."xxxx..." "xxxx..."  you sit in my lap, now facing me. My cock slides into your pussy, causing me to close my eyes slightly in pleasure.  I begin to slowly stroke into you.  Our eyes lock and our tongues intertwine, caressing each others bodies and driving each other wild.