Encounter

Ryu pov:

The captain meeting was finally finished which lead to the commander assigning a mission... and then Yoruichi stood forth and kneels on one knee and said it shall be done. And Yoruichi followed me and she hummed before saying you're always quiet Ryu. And I didn't reply as we faded and headed off.

An hour later:

We reached the location for the mission and Yoruichi said rescue our fellow shinigami and return. That's a simp- and I swing my sword and blocked an invisible needle and I said im not helping you. And we disappeared and then we fought our way in and Two hollows rushed from behind to attack Yoruichi and a slash destroyed the hollow and the side of the building and Yoruichi looked my way to see I was sheathing my sword back into its sheath before placing next to my waist and we got all the shinigami free and then headed back.

Soul Society:

I entered my room and my sword faded and a moonlight Fox landed on the bed softly and I said Kynee and my moonlight Fox yawned and fell asleep and I laid down and thought about ways to get stronger...

A year passed:

I stood unfazed and emotionless as Captain Kurosaki was sent back and he said Ban-Kai! And then my eyes glow and my irises changed of that of a snake like.... and Kurosaki said you've shown your real eyes..... and golden aura and silver aura flow from me and collided with his and the collision of our blades.

Timeskip:

I stopped training when I heard alarms going through seireitei... and someone communicated with me from the operations unit. And informed Me of Urahara's crime.... and I disappeared and appeared in front of Urahara Kisuke.... and then my eyes changed as I saw Yoruichi and their eyes widened as I said Urahara Kisuke you're under arrest for experiment with shinigamis. Surrender.  And Urahara said can you it slide this time? And Yoruichi said Ryu.... we collided for a while becore we sensed and a voice said it's troublesome. And we saw Shunsui and Ukitake.... and the heat rises up and everyone tensed as Yamamoto Genryusai appeared and said Well done Ryu Min. And then Yoruichi looked down as Kisuke paled slightly as I said did you do this? And Everyone's eyes widened as Kisuke didn't reply but his eyes said no.... and I said sorry sir. and then yamamoto shouted everyone get ba- and his flames burst forth and I said Silver Aurora. And then an ice crown burst out with spikes outwards and all the captains jumped back as the ice collided with flames and explosions were heard and Kisuke was speechless.... and then Yoruichi looked up as I look down at her and I lift my hand and she shivered as my cold skin touched her warm cheek and she grabbed my wrist and quickly tried  to reach the portal but she couldn't move me. And I said it's not enough time to escape them... and I saw her panicking and I chuckled softly and lean down and kissed her and she blushed and she smacked my chest and I said go. Help your friend. And then yoruichi left with urahara and the portal shut off and I swing my hand and erased any trace of rieatsu. And then the ice shattered and all captains stood in front of me... and I said I need to buy some time so they have a head start. And Yamamoto said Seize him. And then I got completely defeated and everyone was shocked as I stood shakily as I was covered in cuts and deep wounds and then I was breathing heavily and then Yamamoto appeared in front of me and I smiled sadly and whispered I'm sorry...father. and his eyes softened as he said you could've harmed the other captains. Even me. That ice aura and flame aura is truly unique.... and he tapped my forehead and i fainted but Shunsui caught me and the commander said Ryu Min will be sentenced in Royal Guard punishing sentence. And everyone froze.....

Timeskip:

Yoruichi pov:

I stood in front of Kukaku Shiba and I said is there any news... and Kukaku froze and my eyes widened as Kukaku said all captains defeated him after you left. He tried to buy you time.... he was sentenced to 10 years in the royal Guard punishing sentence. And I paled as kukaku said he's been sentenced to Muken level prison. He's got several seals on him. And I felt my world crumble and my vision felt dizzy.... and Kukaku said he's being released in two days.

Ryu pov:
(Central Great Undergroung Prison Lower Level 8 Muken)

Darkness.... All there was before 140 years passed and I was released.... and then an alarm went off which informed Ryoka entered Soul Society.... and then I sensed a familiar aura and I disappeared and appeared and soi fon tensed as her eyes widened as kurosaki swings his sword and he froze and couldn't move and I lifted my hand and Yoruichi said Ryu. And I closed my eyes and said have you lost your mind? And her eyes started to tear up and I flicked her forehead and she hugged me and I said go. And her expression flickered to hurt and lost and broken and I lean down and kissed her forehead softly and then she explained the situation and she left with ichigo kurosaki. And I said Ishin Kurosaki's kid huh... and I walked off.

Timeskip:

Aizen appeared and everyone's was shocked as he held the hyogoku. And then everyone's eyes widened as their heard a shout say Hey don't bully kids! And everyone looked up but the entire atmosphere froze as I was in front of aizen and he gulped and said Ryu Min. The variable I couldn't predict. And then the entire area cracked and everyone felt immense pressure on them and yoruichi bit her lip as I reach forth only for a light to come down and I jumped back as My hand was burnt severely and I swing my blade and then I release my skill

 And then the entire area cracked and everyone felt immense pressure on them and yoruichi bit her lip as I reach forth only for a light to come down and I jumped back as My hand was burnt severely and I swing my blade and then I release my skill