Confrontations

Conference room

When Prena left Jai Rajvansh and Uday Rajvansh were standing rigid It looked like someone , especially a woman broke the ego of these men first time.
Jai Rajvansh turned toward his oldest son Uday a echo of slap turned whole conference room silent . Whispers stops, peoples scattered, ministers left the room quickly to avoid any more problem with senior Rajvansh.

'I am controlling my three sons from 50 years, You dumb can't control your single son." Jay shouted grabbing Uday'collar.

'Dad i'm sorry please give me time to rectify my mistake'. Uday pleaded in front of his father, Because even city's most fearless man fears senior Rajvansh.

'I am ashamed that I let you lead my house, my company , This new comer destroyed my reputation in front of ministers. She did in a mere seconds while it took me bloody sixty years to build this'. Jay Rajvansh said and walked out shaking his head.

While putting his hand on his left cheek Uday murmur in empty room.

'You are going to pay for this little girl,I took you as harmless creature in this game. Now just wait and watch, the son of mine which you used as your pawn is going to the one who will destroy your dignity, your reputation and snatch this power who makes you powerful'.

'You destruction is going to the example for those people who will dare to stand in front of Me'. He promised himself.

RAJVANSH EMPIRE

VP'S OFFICE

Ishan Rajvansh pov

'Now this petty girl is going to destroy my f*cking reputation. I can't let that happen'. I yelled at my PA.

'Control the f****** damage. I don't know how you are going to do it ,but stop this shit from every new channel'. I said , I am literally on verge of snapping his neck, he needs to get the fuck out of my room .

'Ye-s, ye-s s-ir'. He stammered like a pussy.

'Get out now'. I ordered, Before he could leave my dad entered like a mad bull, Somebody need to tell my family that today I need some fucking space for myself.

My PA closeed the door before leaving, Before I can understand what's happening a punch lands on my face. I stumbled back thank fucking god there is a desk to balance my body.
Balancing myself I question my dad 'what the hell old man'.
Another slap and kick on my knee make me quiet. I stayed silent waiting for his explanation because in last 20 years I understand never speak in front of this mad bull if he's talks with his hands .

'You little rascal. You destroyed my hard work of 50 years,Just for a mere girl'. Now now old man is talking.

I walked toward my chair and gesture my dad to take a seat , before sitting he grabbed a glass of water and chunk like trusty crow.

'So tell me my problematic son. What were your intentions while doing that stupid stunting front of whole cafe'.He asked calmly this time.

'Nothing that she just challenged me, I intend to fuck the confidence out of her'. I answered honestly.
Because from day one she infuriated me and questioned my fucking existence without my surname. I intend to fuck her and tarnish her image of good girl.

'Then do that for me that girl is the reason today your grandfather slapped me first time of my sixty year existence in front of outsiders'. He confessed.

So my dad was actually put in place by my grandfather again. But this time in front of people. I like that keep it up his old man , But can't express my happiness in front of my old man.