Stepmother 1 (Lady Tremaine- Cate Blanchett)

Your dad gets married again and you have to greet your new stepmother today as she's moving in.

As the carriage rolled up the gravel path, Lady Tremaine stepped out, exuding an air of elegance and sophistication. She walks towards her new home. She stepped into the mansion. "Hello, my dear." You discover your stepmother for the first time and you're surprised about how fantastic she looks. "Hi, Are you Lady Tremaine?" You ask nicely just to make sure. Her face stiffens when she hears your confident voice. "I am Lady Tremaine, and you are?" Her eyes travel the length of your body. This girl is beautiful, but something about you rubs her the wrong way. You smile warmly and reply. "I'm (y/n), your husband's daughter. I'm sorry he wasn't able to be here to greet you but he'll be back later." You can see the flash of surprise in her eyes. She was expecting someone younger and inexperienced, not a beautiful young woman like you. "How old are you?" You reply politely. "I'm 18 Madam." She tilts her head slightly. "No doubt, you're of marriageable age." Her expression darkens and she looks at you accusingly. She does not like the way men must look at you. You tense a bit at her remark but keep smiling anyway. "Hum yes but it's not for now... do you need help with your luggage?" You ask changing the subject purposely.

She is not stupid and knows exactly what you are doing. In fact, she's a little impressed. You keep your cool and even offer to be helpful. She sees an opportunity to find out more about you and how you think. "Yes, that would be lovely. Can you take my suitcase?" "Of course wait just a second, Maria?" A maid arrives and we both get her luggage. She sees you talking to the maid and her eyes narrow. You clearly are popular and get along well with the servants. She sees the way Maria looks at you with admiration, and it makes her blood boil. You lead her and the maid to her room and you put her stuff down. You smile at Maria as she leaves and you turn to the older woman. "Do you want to get settled right now? Or perhaps I should show you around?" You smile at her. "A tour would be lovely." She says in a stern voice. She does not like this girl one bit but she also can't help but be a bit impressed. You are charming and gracious. She could learn from you if you weren't such an obvious threat to her. You notice her tone but don't mind it as you give her another smile.

You show her around the house then the gardens. The exterior is huge and you lead her towards some kind of paddock with horses. She notices that the horses are beautiful and well cared for. She is impressed by you but also suspicious of you. You seem almost too perfect. She watches your form, which is perfect, and can't help but wonder how it would feel to have a hold on you. She shakes her head, she is a married woman after all. But the thought makes her shiver a bit. As you both approach you see a beautiful horse getting brushed by a guy looking a bit older than you. "Hi Diaval!" You greet him and he smiles brightly at you. Lady Tremaine sees your interaction with the stable man and she is jealous. He is handsome, in his mid-twenties at most, and he is clearly looking at you with admiration. Your attention goes to the horse as you start petting it. "And hi my beauty!" You say with a sweet voice as you kiss the horse's nose. You turn to the older woman as you keep petting the horse. "Do you know how to ride? It'll be my pleasure to go on a walk with you one day."

"She probably knows how to ride a horse like a real lady. I should probably not underestimate her." She thinks to herself then nods. A tinge of jealousy creeps into her voice. "Yes, I know how to ride quite well. Perhaps we could go together one day indeed." Hearing her say that makes you smile and you grab her hand. "There's the perfect horse for you!" She is a bit shocked that you took her hand, but she doesn't protest. You wave to the stable guy goodbye as you lead your stepmother to another enclosure with your hand holding hers. She looks at the other enclosure, where an elegant mare is grazing. She is impressed with how you walk with poise up to the horse and stroke the mare's neck. You beckon Lady Tremaine to come closer. The light red color of the horse matches her hair. "She is beautiful." She says softly as she approaches. She strokes the horse's neck gently as you watch her enjoying her appearance. A tiny smirk appears on your face. "I know a beautiful path for a walk, we could go this week if you want." You propose sweetly.