Chapter:1

Ja'laya pov
"Where you at?" Remy asked yelling. He hit me and I ran to my room locked the door and ran to my closet and locked myself in there.

"OPEN THIS GOT DAMN DOOR!" Remy yelled talking about the bedroom door. I hate when he hits me. I heard him kicking at the door. I scooted all the way back in the closet to the corner. Then I heard the door hitting the ground.

Then he started kicking at the closet door I clinched my eyes together letting a tear roll down my cheek, I hugged my legs close to me as he busted in the closet. After that everything went black.

*An hour later*
I woke up in my bed. Got up and took a shower. I was about to go to my club and yes I owned it. I let my bestfriend Taylor co-own it because I can't be there all the time.

Remy hates me for a reason I don't know. He puts me down like I'm a dog, he beats on me like im his bitch and im sick of this. I have so many scars on me that I never wear anything short.

I but on my black long sleeve hate on me shirt, my black ripped jeans, my white nikes. I grabbed my hate on me skull cap put my hate on me case on iPhone 6s and I left.

I hopped in my black bendz and pulled off. When I got there I heard strippin the walk k-stylis from outside. I love that song. But I kept walking to my office.

I got to my office and saw my best friend. I walked in and sat in my seat. "Hey best friend" I said. She grabbed my face looked me straight in the eyes and asked "He been beating on you". How do you do that??? You are my best friend I know you. Whatever.

It ain't no whatever he been beating on you I hate that. Its ok now let's go down stairs I said. She rolled her eyes and I grabbed her and led her downstairs to the club. We sat at the bar. The club was jumping. Then I heard a familiar voice. What the fuck you doing here said Remy. I looked at him like he was crazy. He can't boss me around and hit and slap me cause here im the boss. SECURITY GET THIS NIGGA OUT OF HERE.

When he was gone me and tae went back upstairs because this nigga done ruined my vibe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Vote
*Comment
*Did you like it??