Part 1: how this all happened

Lucy, Luna, Penelope, Maddie and Leo were in a friend group and they all went to Luna's castle after school for a school project. They were watching TV, until the news came on, the news reporter said:

News reporter: "There is a case that a killer got out of jail, and is now in this neighborhood, so lock your doors, stay inside, and all schools are on lock down, so please stay inside." 

Luna was the first one to talk,

Luna: "Wait, how are we going to go to school , the project is due tomorrow." 

Lucy: "Yea what are we going to do."

Penelope: "I don't know guys, Leo is having a mental breakdown right now."

Leo: *Sobbing,* "Noooooooooooooooooooooo i want to go to school."

Maddie: "We can't dumbass so deal with it," 

Maddie said rudely to Leo, who was crying about not having school for a month, and he was sobbing even more than before.

Leo: *Sobbing,* I just want to go to school.

Penelope: "Leo stop throwing a tantrum, do you want to be killed or something you dumbass."

Leo: *Sobbing,* "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I just want to go to school." 

Leo was still throwing a tantrum, and Penelope was mad that Leo was still throwing a tantrum.  Leo was still panicking, and he was still sobbing pretty hard that he can't go to school for one whole month.

Leo: *Still sobbing,* "I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL WAAAAAAAAAAH."

Leo was now yelling, and screaming, and the neighbors noticed that.

Luna: "STOP YELLING, LEO, OR I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF MY CASTLE IF YOU DON'T STOP!"

Penelope: "Yea, Leo."

Lucy: "Oooo Leo is in trouble."

Maddie: "OH MY GOD, he's in Trouble."

Leo: *Sobbing,* "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!"

( this is the end of part 1 and part 2 is coming soon so stay updated and i'm excited for that)