Outer Descent/9. Defeat Him Protect her

Name: Zero

Age: 18

Classification: Human, Servant, Threat to Humanity, Evil of Man

Normal speech: Like this

Whispers/Muttering: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like This*

Serious tone/Shouting: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

Text messages received/sent: [Like this]

——————————————

Standing in front of the group of Masters and Servants, Zero lets out a sigh.

Zero: So... That's basically the jist of it.

Archer: So you believe this person you call the "Derivative" to be possessing your previous Masters body.

Zero: Yeah. She outright confirms it, so there's no need for look further into that.

Shirou: It sounds like a bunch of crazy stuff happened while I was out... Sorry I guess I was burden.

Rin: No. Just having you come along with Saber helped us out immensely against those Demonic Beasts. Besides that, you were injured, so nobody could blame you for recovering...

Saber: Speaking of which, Shirou... I was not aware you were capable of healing yourself from such severe injuries. It was amazing.

Rin: Yes, that was quite surprising to see.

Shirou: Huh... Uh... I'm not really sure how that happened... But I do feel fine, so I guess alls well that ends well.

Saber: Yes. But... Shirou, while I appreciate you saving my life, that was still a dangerous and foolhardy move. In another circumstance, you would be dead... I am your servant, so you should keep yourself safe. After all, if you die, I won't be able to stay in this world for very long.

Shirou:... Yeah... You're right. I'll be careful, sorry about that.

Saber smiled and nodded.

Saber: As long as you understand.

Fou: Kyu!

Zero:... Hm... Next up... Well. Saber...

He eyes Saber critically, she glares back at him for a few moments, before she blinks in mild surprise, seeing Zero's look soften.

Saber: ?

Zero: I personally just think that this Master suits you better.

Saber:...

She flashes back to the times spent with her old master ten years ago, which weren't many, due to his existence as a master being kept secret for most of grail war as he operated in the shadows.

Rin: A whole lot has happened in just a single night... To be frank, I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around it all... ... I understand that a Beast is a servant class that manifests to destroy humanity...

Saber:... But what of this "Grand"...? That is yet another term being used that I do not understand.

Zero: There's expected, it's not important information for the stared grail War, so regular servants wouldn't know of it, needless to say, masters wouldn't either. If we're trying to be as clear and concise as possible, then I'll just say it upright that I'm a true servant, while the rest of you are all cheap imitations.