45

The envelope has a letter in which it is written:

Hello dear,
Are you done crying on your lover's death. Omg breaking news mafia king is crying on mafia queen's death. No no he is crying on his sister or heacker ACE's death or on his doctor's death. Out of twelve,three dies only nine left. Be ready to for next time your five hyung's will be our toy. If u want to save them then give me the my belongings.

By
Your Dad and Mom
Mr. and Mrs. Choi

All were shocked and angry by the letter.
After sometime doctor come out of ICU.
Jin- How are they?
Dr.- Don't worry Mr.kim they are out of of danger. Mr.kim's health is critical he was given poison. U bring him on right time so he is safe but he can go in coma. It's depends on him how much he want to live. And Mr. and Mrs. Jung are out out of danger they will get conscious till soon.
Jk- can we meet them?
Dr.- first let them shift in normal room.
After sometime patient were shift into normal room. All were gather around them except jungkook and suga who left from there just after seeing them.
Like this whole day went but jk didn't come to hospital but suga has come in evening. He come in night fully exhausted.
Jin- where were you??
Jk- to catch Mr.choi.
RM- Did u find him?
Jk- yess with his whole family.
Suga-where are.they?
Jk- in our 2ñd base.
Jim- let's go
Jk- wait let them heal then we will pay visit to them.
They all agree and left to their mansion except jk,jen and RM.
Jungkook was sitting near tae while playing with his hairs. At midnight he heard some noise so he see his other side to see hobi was already awake.so he goes near him and help him to sit and drink water. He call RM to bring doctor. After sometime dr. Come and check him.
Dr.- He is fine just need to be careful and take proper rest.
After dr. Left hobi look at his left and find y/n lying there.
Hobi- (sobbing) sorry kook I can't take care of my babygirl I am worst husband.
Jk- hyung don't cry it's not your fault. She is out of danger and will got conscious soon.
Hobi nooded and look at tae.
Hobi- w~wh~what h~happen t~to h~him(sniffing).
Jk- They poison him but he is out of danger.
Hobi- when will he wake up?
Jk- Dr. Say it's depends on his will power. If he will not wake till tomorrow he will goes in coma.
Jen- He will wake up tomorrow. He is my twin and he is strong(Teary eyes).
They all nooded. And lay hobi down to take rest.

To be continue