PROLOGUE

Bubblegum, pink, unicorns, pearls and everything elegantly and remotely shiny, it was her, you could only come to that conclusion when you would see her. She was not a royalty but she was a real and true Princess, not the ones who would clean floors or talk to animals, no, she was one of the ones that had the attitude from birthright, the one who knew she would belong everywhere she went in high society, a part of the elite. Ji-Eun Dubois.

Even the sound of her name evoked respect and sometimes fear, Dubois Enterprises, the third largest company in the whole world. That entire empire, the company that was worth billions, would never be hers. Even if Ji-Eun liked to brag, even if she liked to use her last name like she pleased, she was not worth anything in the business world. In the eyes of not only her father and her extended family but to the whole world she was still a small girl, still a child. Did she care though? No, because that was what she wanted everyone to think, that she was that small frail immature, so that she could stab them in the back more easily, she wasn't the type to shy away from her decisions. She was just waiting, patiently for her time to shine; to her surprise it came early, earlier than she thought, in the form of something unexpected, or rather someone unexpected.

"Jeon."