A proposal

Rajvansh palace

Next day

The atmosphere in the living room is tense, and the lady in her late fifties whose hair are almost grey glances at the ticking clock. Cursing under her breath she started serving tea to her in laws. She is eldest daughter in law of Jai Rajvansh and wife of Uday Rajvansh Roopa Rajvansh.

"Here" She turned to her husband and smiled nervously taking the cup of tea for herself she settled on one of the living room couch.

"Thankyou Bahu" The head of Rajvansh family Jai Rajvansh rolled his eyes and walked towards his wife Rekha Rajvansh.

Unknowingly, she pinches her husband's hand ,deep in thought.

"Stop hurting me Roopa , Dad will decide on chaos which you created ". Uday hissed and said slowly only for Roopa to hear.

"So you are telling me you Rajput called and asked for their daughter's hand and you ladies fixed the meeting without informing Uday or me ". Jai questioned his wife Rekha and eldest daughter in law Roopa.

" Ji Dad , we thought Roopa Jiji's best friend's daughter will be our Laxmi ". Sandhya Rajvansh said.

Sandhya is youngest daughter-in-law of the house, a Professor by profession and only working women among daughter-in-laws of Rajvansh household.

"You don't speak in between Sandhya it's about my son " . Roopa scold her sister in law.

"But Jiji what about when you decided for Kabir, Ruchika, Manu ?". Sandhya back answered her eldest sister in law.

"Because they are also like my children , don't questions me I am eldest to you in realtion and age ". Roopa said irritatingly.

"Offcourse Your Highness " Sandhya replied sarcastically.

"Yaa Mom, queen of Woodpine's dead Monarchy ". Ruchika Rajvansh muttered under her breath. But Sandhya and her husband Viraj Rajvansh heard and sniffiled a laugh.

Ruchika Rajvansh is only granddaughter of Jai and Rekha. She is daughter of Viraj and Sandhya. The cool trio of Rajvansh family.

Viraj Rajvansh is youngest son of Jai and Rekha Rajvansh Professor like his wife Sandhya. Most calm yet chaotic due of the house .

"Stop talking behind my back you both Sandhya and Ruchi". Roopa yelled getting frustrated.

"But they are sitting in front of you badi bhabhi ", Viraj replied with poker face. Ruchika and Ishan sniffiled a laugh.

"Will you all Stop fighting so Dad can say his final words". Uday said.

" There is nothing left for me to talk about. As you all had pre decided. Please proceed further but next time ask any men from the house before making a decision " . Jai Rajvansh said before walking towards his room.

"Sandhya bahu, Roopa we need to prepare for evening, Ruchi you call your both favorite brother's for discussion ". Rekha order everyone and left.

"Next time call me before making any plan you stupid woman ". Uday murmur in Roopa's ears and walked towards his study.

In study

'Dad I think the opportunity come herself by at our door'. Uday murmur to Jai.

' Don't you think I don't know,  I just want your mother and Rajvansh women to feel and react like a arrange marriage not a business deal in front of media which soon we will propose to Rajput clan'. Jai said to his eldest son.