.

Pest was at home, feeling quite peaceful for once. He often felt better when not being bothered by that rabid party animal. On his boombox he played songs by Lady Gaga, he was a fan of her music, he often listened to it when baking. Speaking of baking, he was getting quite hungry.

He got up from the floor and walked over to his kitchen, he looked in his cabinets, searching for what he could possibly make, he pulled out brownies mix from until he heard knocking on his door.

'What? Who the hell is knocking on my door?' He thought to himself. Pest then placed down the mix and decided to open the door. 

"THINK FAST CHUCKLENUTS!!"

'OH GOD.' Pest thought to himself, quickly reaching to his doorknob, attempting to close it. 

He got hit on the side of his torso before actually managing to shut the door, dropping to the floor and gripping onto his wound.

"しまった!" (AH, SHIT!) he yelled and whined in pain.

Low grumbles leaving his throat, chittering, and growling. The pain becoming unbearable, he wishes he hadn't opened that door. Pest panted on the ground, trying to push his mind away from the pain so that he could hopefully patch it himself.

As he limped, toward his couch, he started to black out from the pain, dropping to the floor as he fainted and bled.

Though before he fully passed out, he swore he heard a party blower, but he was too tired to check, too tired to get up. He let the darkness consume him.

...

...

"..?"  Pest slowly opened his eyes, hearing Lady Gaga play in the background, he had no idea where it was coming from, but he could care less. His vision was foggy at the moment, he blinked a couple times, confused chittering coming from him.

"Oh! Ur awak!" 

Pest looked over to his right, seeing a yellow blob, with a colorful thing on it's head. He thought to himself. 'That voice.. is it...?'

"Are u k?" they asked.

'Ugh. It is..'

"U prob needz a drink!" Poob grabbed a water bottle, taking off the top, and handed it over to Pest. He reluctantly grabbed it, looking at Poob, then back at the water bottle. He drank the water, it was refreshing, he needed that.

Pest let out a chittering noise before he finally found the energy to speak again, 

"Where.. am I?"

"Ur at my apardmet!"

Pest tilted his head to the side in a confused manner.

Poob noticed this and they started to explain,

"Well, wen I waz gon to invite u to my party, u didn't answer da door! I checked in, for sum reason ur door waz unlocked, I came in, and u wer knocked out!"

Pest remembers what had happened before he got passed out, he strains himself as he sits up, his ears ring and he grunts.

"Oh! Don move too much, I wrapped up ur wound." They stated.

Pest looks at his torso, seeing the bandaging that Poob had done. They had literally just saved his life.

"Thank you." He looks up at them.

"Anytim!!"