o.:*+° 1 °+*:.o

~inspired by The Lady And The Beast~

As he approached her with a sly grin on his face, evilly licking his lips, he murmured: "You know I'd really love to know what you taste like.." The deep, rough, husky voice sent shivers down her spine, yet she tried to keep her composure as she backed off to the wall behind her until there was no escaping anymore.
With a thud, he slammed his hand against the wall just beside her head and leaned towards her, his dark eyes sparkling mysteriously, his gaze fixed on her. She could feel his warm breath against her skin as he whispered: "My lady.. there is something about you that waits to be discovered, am I right?" Unsure of how she should react, Lady Red simply gave a slight nod, her eyes darting around, on search of a spot she could look at.

His dark eyes, which were still fixed on her, had a depth to them that was both calming and terrifying. The dark, messy curls that effortlessly framed the contours of his face were almost too tempting. She could already imagine running her fingers through his hair and feeling its softness. A smirk appeared on his face and made her face heat up a little bit.

Thanks to the darkness surrounding them in the hotel room, there was no way even the slightest blush could be detected. But there wasn't complete dark - the room was bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight that shimmered through the silky curtains.

In the milky light, her eyes caught a subtle glimplse of Demetrius' well defined muscles that were visible underneath the white, slightly tight shirt he was wearing. Her gaze, although short, didn't go unnoticed. "Curious, my lady?" he teased, his smirk intensifying and revealing sharp fangs. The sensation of hearing his deep voice was still sending shivers down her spine as he continued to lick his lips and lean in further.

He lifted one of his hands and softly grazed along the contours of her neck before moving up to her chin, gently holding it and lifting it up towards his face. His lips brushed hers for a moment before he pulled back a little and stared at her, slightly tilting his head, as if he was trying to look directly at her soul.
His fingers trailed down until they reached her waist, his other hand holding the back of her head, pulling her closer in a sudden but well calculated move. The unexpected motion made her breath hitch a little. Her hands landed on his chest, which only made him grin wider.

Holding her close and tightly, he slyly looked at her, leaned in, his lips brushing her ear, and murmured: "You think I'm a monster? Well, let me show you what I'm really capable of, darling." Unintentionally, Lady Red's grip on his shirt tightened as she froze at his words.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed reading this QwQ
bye :)