Chapter 2 😇🍊

Jeonghan POV

Its is my first day of my senior year so,

I wake up at 6 am in the morning.

I am happy to go to school as I am thinking about my crush who will came to school too. I used to watch him from my bedroom window and sometimes I saw him shirtless in this balcony.

But also sad as I got bullied last year. I haven't told anyone about this because they will get sad and angry at the same time and went to fight for me which I don't want. He thought.

Never mind, I have to get ready for school.

So, I went to bathroom to fresh up. After that I went out of the bathroom. I get into my bedroom so that I can do my bag pack for school. I am done with my morning routine.

So, I went downstair to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and my brother.

After done making breakfast.

I went to his room to wake him up as I was going I fished my phone out from my pocket to see what time it is 6 46 am . While doing that I realized that I am standing outside of his room.

When I opened the door.

I see him sleeping on the corner side of the bed.

He was about to fall but I ran there to catch him on time.

After I put him in the middle of the bed.

And start shaking his body to wake his up.

"Kwan wake up. It's time for school. It's already 7 AM. You don't want be late for you first day school. Right?". I said in his sweet voice.

After a while

" Five more minutes. Please " Seungkwan said.

"NO. WAKE UP OR ". "I WILL SEND YOU MORNING FACE TO YOUR CRUSH". I Yelled at him.

"Ok I am up now. So, please don't do that. Please. " Seungkwan pleased while making puppy dog eyes. Which I can't resist.

"Ok. I want you downstairs in 15 minutes. " I said and with that I left his room and went downstair.

(By the way they don't live with their parents because their parents have a business in Jeju.)

Seungkwan POV

I wake by some was shaking my body but I was ignore it. It stopped for a while.

" Five more minutes please. "I said.

After a while

I heard a threat about my morning face photo send to my crush.

That made awake.

I saw hyung with smirks on his face. Which I got sacred of it. Because I know what means.

I begged him not to do that. While making puppy dog eyes at him. Which he can't resist. I know that.

He said he will not do.

He gave me 15 minutes to get ready. And then he left the room.

I quickly went to my bathroom to fresh up. Then doing my bag pack. An then wearing my school uniform.

I fished my phone out of my pocket to how time I have. I only have 3 minutes left. I rushed to of room taking my bage with me.

I ran downstairs to dinning tables our breakfast was already on the table. I sat down on the chair and put my bag to the other chair.

Hyung was already sitting on chair waiting for me.

We started to our breakfast.

After that hyung took the place to wash them.