Chanlix

Felix POV:

I didn't know being in a dress aroused me.

Especially a, well, surprisingly cute maid dress.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as soon as i slipped on the dress and adjusted my thigh high socks.

''Ji, I really don't wanna go out like this..'' I looked over at Jisung and his eyes seemed to have sparkled by just lookiing at my outfit.

''LIXIE OMG I KNEW THIS DRESS WAS MADE FOR YOU!'' Jisung exclaimed. I thought it was cute too but, I felt so uneasy walking around. The way the dress moved along with my hips made me flustered. It actually flattered my curves which I never knew I had. ''I think it's time to show the guys!!'' Jisung exclaimed. ''I don't know, I think they'll just laugh at me.'' I felt nervous at the thought of showing the others. But then again, they're my best friends and they were the ones who got me in this situation after all.

I sighed. ''okay.''

I opened the door just to see Minnie and Innie fighting over who eats the last piece of chocolate. 

''I TOUCHED IT FIRST'' exclaimed Minnie, ''NO, YOU DOG, I CALLED DIBS ON IT FIRST THOUGH.''

Jisung sighed and yelled at the two. ''Stop fighting, I already licked that chocolate anyways. Unless you wanna taste my saliva, then yeah, go ahead and eat it. "EWW'' Minnie and Innie both dropped the chocolate and honestly, I couldn't deny that they were cute, yet so annoying when arguing. 

''Anyways, look at how Felix turned out!!! Lixie come out and let us see your outfit~''

I walked out and both Minnie and Innie just stared and they started to fangirl. 'OMGGGG LIXIEEEE HOW CAN YOU BE SO CUTE'' ''I feel like I may just pass out from your cuteness!!'' I flushed a bright pink on my cheeks and that's where everything went wrong.

''he's so cute when embarrassed. WAIT, Seungmin, I.N, lets just embarrass him even more.'' Both Seungmin and I.N looked intrigued and they started to whisper. ''YESS!!'' They all three cheered and I started to panic. I knew they had made a mischievous plan. 

Jisung started with ''Okay, Lixie, dressing up was only HALF of your punishment. The other half, is to walk out in front of our hyungs. I think it's fair enough.'' I could not believe what Ji had just said. ''WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO GO OUT LOOKING LIKE THIS? WITH A BIG BOW ON MY HEAD, I LOOK LIKE A DOLL.'' They laughed and all said ''Lixie, with that face and body of your, you ARE a doll. You look so perfect.'' 

I fake cried and they just bursted out laughing. Innie started to speak up, '' Lix, if you don't seduce one of the hyungs out there, you'll half to face another part of the punishment.'' Seungmin looked confused, ''was that even apart of the pla-'' Ji smacked the living out of Seungmin, ''DON'T RUIN OUR PLAN.''

I was so fed up and i wanted to get it over with. ''Okay fine I'll go out and I'll do what you say, but lemme take a picture of the dress first. I do think it's kind of cute'' I took out my phone and took a picture. I had an urge to send it to Chan, but that would be weird. I bit my lip and sighed. ''Do I go out now?'' 

 ''Do I go out now?''