46

They all took rest
Next afternoon it was very happy moments for them as taehyung has got conscious. And they will get discharge tommorow. Dr. Has advised them took full rest for 1 week and to visit hospital after 1 week.
They all were together now sitting in hospital room.
V- what happen to Mr. Choi.
Jk- He is in our basement with his family.
Jin-when we are gonna Meet them??
Jk- soon I have called halmoni and babe with txt.
Y/n- why??
Jk- Many secrets are gonna disclose.
Jin-ooo
Jk- for Now you all may go and rest I am here with tae.
Lisa- kook u go and rest u are here with them tommorow whole night.
Jk- No I am not going anywhere. U can go.
They all sigh knowing how stubborn younger is, so they leave him there and left. They ask Dr. To shift y/n and hope together in another room. So Now taekook are alone. Jk was sitting near tae's bed.
V-(open his arm) Come here bunny.
Jk lay on bed with tae while hugging him from waist while tae was stroking his hairs. He felt wet on his chest. He understand that kook was crying.
V- let it be out bun. No need to be strong everytime.
He start whispering sweet things in his ears. After 10 minutes cry jk calm down.
V- look at me bun.
Jk shake his head.
V- why bunny?
Jk- I look ugly when cry.
V- (make him look up) u look cute baby.
Jk kiss him roughly tae put his arms around his neck pulling him close by his nape. Their hands were roming on each other's body. Jk squeeze his ass, tae moan jk took it as a chance and slide his tongue exploring hot and wet carven of his love. After sometime they both pull out from their makeout session while panting heavily.
Jk-(smirk) Get well soon love then I will show you who is baby and who is Daddy?
V-(smirk back) I will love it daddy (seductive voice).
Jk- (groan) Don't make it hard baby boy(spank his ass).
Tae moan at the pleasure.
Jk- let's sleep love otherwise I will loss my control.
Tae- I love you daddy
Jk-(kiss his forhead) love you too babyboy.
They both sleep in other's arms without knowing their hyungs(only bottoms) were recording everything in camera.  It was jimin's idea and he enjoying alot.
Jim- Makeout session was so hot hyung.
Jin- u are ryt miniee.
Lisa- waaow they look cute together.
Jisso- u are ryt.
Jin- They are made for each other only.
All 3 agree and left From there not before sending the video on their group.

To be continue