Big Watery Eyes

Big watery eyes, blue and abundant, always full of life. Only behind the translucent scenery is a shattered glass wall, pieces laying everywhere.

The people are labeled in the big watery eyes who inflicted each bang to break that glass wall. A baseball bat slinging at lightning speed.

The labels they were assigned say a lot about those immortal human beings. Some people swing when it's least expected. Others, when it's correctly predicted, you can dodge that swing.

There is a big, opaque, black shield you can hold up that will block those hits from that mean old steel baseball bat.

Each swing from the bat is like an insult. When you hold up that shield, the words don't hit like a bat anymore. Almost, magical... Right?

Now, that those atrocious insults can't hurt. Well, what if the words still hurt for some reason? Don't worry, the words don't actually slap you in the face.

It gets pretty tough when it feels like the words aren't hitting your face, but to feel like it hits your heart. Emotionally, you feel all alone. When really, you are most certainly not the only one reading this.

I've read this, and so did you! And every bad swing from that bat, really deep down inside, makes you truly appreciate all of the kind words spoken by those who love you.

The amazing thing about all of those kind words, they go through that opaque shield. They're like a friend that's always there to comfort you.

So even when you feel like you don't have any friends, there are people who care about you! If that isn't enough, my heart goes out to everyone, yes, you too!

So, take that friends that always comforts you's hand and hold on tight. They really, really, really care about you. You are very special.

There isn't ever a reason to give up on what you love, who you love, hell, where you love!

You matter. Your opinions matter, you can voice your opinions regardless of who is there. You are your own person, and control your life.

Whatever you are going through, whether it majorly or minorly impacts your life, you can get through it.

You can get through this.

You will get through this.

You say you can't...

You just don't know that you can.

Those big watery eyes can see you getting through this. Those big watery eyes, have gone through exactly what you're going through.

You are strong.

You are brave.

You are you.

You be you, and only you