❤️ 31 ❤️

Long chapter guys ....

Third person pov

In the evening the whole jikook mansion was filled giggling, laughing, jokes etc...

Currently, jimin is playing with the kids meanwhile jin is cooking for dinner and namjoon is talking with someone in the phone in the balcony.

By that time, jimin heard the familiar car sound outside and soon the expected door bell rang. He was about to get up to open the door but jin stopped him,

"I will open it ,you sit" jin said and walked towards the door. He opened and met a pocker face.

"Hey brat?" Jungkook noticed who it is and got surprised.

"Hyunggggg!!?????" He almost screamed.

"Ouch!!!! my ear hurt! you brat" 

Jungkook engulfed him into a bone crushing hug without letting him speak further.

"Omg, jun-jungkook brat I can't breathe" jin struggled to get out from jungkook's tight grip and finally pulled out. Jungkook apologized for his immature behaviour and made their way inside.

"Hey jungkook" Namjoon greeted him.

"Hiii Hyung how are you all? " Jungkook asked happily. He suddenly ran towards the couch and lifted Namjin kids and spinned them around.

"Joe? Sara? How are you babies" he asked to the kids who giggled at their uncle which made jungkook to shower them with several kisses.
Jimin was standing there silently as he was surprised to encounter this new behaviour of jungkook's.

They started chit chatting happily but jimin didn't invade thier privacy, he just sat there even though he didn't like to.

"Jungkook we actually came here to invite you guys for customary family feast. It's should be done in your initial days of marriage but that time as we weren't in Korea so we couldn't. So that we arranged it tomorrow." Namjoon informed which made jimin's blood boil. Jungkook is also surprised by it but he couldn't deny his Hyung's invitation so he agreed to it without even asking anything to the enraged omega.

"Well then we are leaving as we have to make some arrangements. Tomorrow you guys should be there in our mansion at 9:00 sharply. Are you clear" Jin asked, jungkook immediately nodded. They all made their way towards the exit except jimin and sent off the couple. When jungkook returned inside he saw jimin glaring at him angrily, he suppressed his smile as the omega is looking cute with that angry expression but he covered it with his usual poker face.

"What?!" Jungkook asked monotonously

"What do you mean by what huh? They are stupid to invite you and me to the wedding feast because they don't know about us and you also agreed with what they are saying. What the hell are you thinking in your mind?

"What else are you telling me to do? They have come to our house and invited us respectfully how can you expect me to say no to them huh?. I can't do that "

"You can't do it, what does it mean? Are you asking me to go with you?"

"Yes!" Jungkook said bluntly,

"What!!"

"It's up to you whether you come or not! But I will go" with that Jungkook left to his room.

Next morning

Jungkook descended the steps after getting ready while rolling sleeves, he didn't expect to see jimin sitting in the couch being all dolled up. Their eyes met, jimin slowly stood and averted his gaze.