❤️ 32 ❤️

Third person pov

"Yes everything went out of my hand, now that omega vowed to his mother that he will prove my crimes with evidence and will get divorce from me. I don't want that to happen, if jimin proves everything then my parents they will definitely hate me. I can't bear their hatred towards me. So I want your help, i want you to do me a favor."  Jungkook said to his friend je-hun. They are currently sitting in one of restaurant.

"Okay jk I will help you with everything. Just tell me what I want to do?" Je-hun asked, jungkook smirked and explained his plan.

"If I need to defeat jimin then I need to stalk his all movements to know his plans, for that I need to spy him. So do as I say,  Jimin will always wear a chain which he got as a birthday present from his beloved sister in that chain you have to.................... Okay?" Jungkook said.

"Okay just relax I will take care of the remaining." Je-hun said, jungkook just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In jikook mansion

Jimin went and opened the main metallic door when he heard the calling bell sound.
He saw man standing there with some tool bag in his hand.

"Who are you?"

"Sir I'm je-hun a ac machanic. Mr Jeon sent me. He said a ac in one of the room is under repair, so I came to fix it."

"Ohh okay and in my room also one of the ac is repaired please check that too" jimin said and let him inside.

"Okay sir"

"First you check the ac which your boss said and then you can check mine." Jimin said, je-hun nodded.

"Hmm how long will it take to check one ac?" He asked,

"Maximum 1 hour sir" je-hun replied.

"Okay then" with that Jimin went to his room, he thought to take shower in that time.

Je-hun looked at jimin's figure which slowly fading away from his sight. He followed him to upstairs.

"This might be his room" je-hun mumbled to himself while looking at jimin who entered a particular room. He then randomly selected a room and entered inside and pretended to be like a real ac mechanic. After few minutes he went outside and peeked inside jimin's room as it is unlocked. When he found no one in the room he slowly opened the door without making any noise and looked everywhere to check whether someone is coming or not before entering inside. He thought Jimin might be taking shower when heard water sound coming from the bathroom, so without wasting the time he started to search for something. 

Within few minutes he found out the thing, that is jimin's chain presented by his sister. It is a thick platinum chain with a Ruby heart pendant, he smirked while eyeing the chain and to make sure of it, he took out his mobile phone and compared the chain with the photo that jungkook sent him. It is the same chain. 

Out of his curiosity he opened the heart pendant and smiled as he saw a photo of jimin and leora, his long time hard-core crush. He closed the pendant after kissing leora's pic and started to do the actual work for what he entered Jeon Mansion (jikook mansion).

He took out a tiny microphone chip and fixed it behind the pendant. It was so small that it's not at all noticable. After finishing his work and he went outside without getting noticed. He took out his phone and dialled jungkook's number.

"Hello jk?"

"What happened? Did you fix the microchip?"

"Yes successfully I fixed it now you can hear everything. Our mission is completed"