Day 1

I know this may all seem weird , the moment you wake up , you forget who actually wakes you up, you have absolute no idea what you are going to do , and some might even think that you have no one to wake up to and or for, but I want to let you know that wherever or whomever you are, you are special and you do have someone to wake up to and for , and believe me I have been through all kinds of phases, and through out those phases I was never positive about a single thing, I was always quiet. Then one day I found something that I really enjoyed doing and I didn't feel quiet nor did I feel like I should be negative anymore and of course what I love doing is obvious people you're reading all about it (if you haven't caught it I love writing/ reading 😃)
My point isn't to find something to love or to find something to do or to not stay at home and also I am not saying you should go out and find whatever you think you need to find , people actually used to tell me all that , but to be honest it didn't help and if you're like me you're going to wanna read this, trust me , whatever I say is all from my Lord and you can't tell me otherwise, and I am also not going to tell you to wait for it , like you would wait for a package to arrive right at your door just ready for you to open and use it , because it's already in you , you just have to be willing to go that extra mile for it. Again I am not telling you to take it super literal , but I am telling you to take yourself seriously and not lightly as everyone living in the world does, but I am telling you that this is day 1 and I challenge you to take some action into your life , now I am telling you to go out (😃) please take that literal because you're supposed to , now there are going to be risks , or obstacles in your life and that's OK because that is life and believe me, with the help of God and this book (that I will work on really hard for you ) I promise you  that you're life will completely change. So take this challenge and please do tell me all about it.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hello everyone , my name is Kim , this book is not intended to offended anyone in any kind of way , not sure why it would , but it is intended for great purposes , so please like comment and like and let's go through this great journey together lets follow Jesus. Proverbs 16:1 "we can make our own plans , but The Lord gives us the right answer" amen!
God bless you all.