1.

When you are obsessed with a psycho mafia killer

Avu's Pov

The room was dimly lit, and I found myself sitting on my bed, fixated on the TV screen. It's strange; I've become completely infatuated with him. It's hard to believe how someone could captivate me so much. I've never felt this way about any guy before.

This mafia killer has stolen my heart. I'm drawn to the way he carries out his deeds and the way he looks-his presence just mesmerizes me. It's weird because I've never had anyone in my life. My parents abandoned me when I was young, and my so-called friends treated me poorly. They labeled me as a nerd, used me, and constantly humiliated me in front of others.

Since then, I've struggled with trust issues and find it hard to trust anyone. But he's different; he's the first person I've genuinely loved.Avu: "How can someone be so hot? Please, God, make me meet him once. I will never leave him."

Driven by my intense feelings, I stood up from my bed and went to the cupboard. I took out photos I had found online, pictures of him from the internet. Holding them close to my heart, I declared, "I will come to see you," with a blushing smile on my face.

Despite not knowing where to find him, I was convinced he always emerges from his house at night, dealing with those who dare to disobey or disrespect him. Tomorrow night, I resolved to search for him, much like a predator stalking its prey. Keeping his pictures beside my pillow, I drifted into a deep slumber.

Siddharth's pov

I can't stand betrayal! I hate it! Fvck! The news hit me hard while I was in my room, learning that crucial information about the project I desperately wanted to succeed had been leaked to my enemy by one of my employees. Furious, I rushed out and called Abhi, my right-hand man.

Siddharth: "Who was the fvcker, who gave away the information to my enemy?"

Abhi: "It was Brian. He's in the basement, tied to a chair. We checked the CCTV footage, and he's the one who accessed all the details about the project and sent it to our enemy." A sinister smirk crossed my lips as I anticipated a challenging night for him.

Siddharth: "Wait for me, I'm heading to the basement." I hung up without waiting for Abhi and walked to the basement. I enjoy making people suffer, and I don't feel guilty about it. There's a reason they call me a psycho. He betrayed me, and I won't tolerate that.

Opening the door, I faced him. My footsteps echoed in the entire basement as I slowly approached him. Shivers ran through his body; I could see it with my red, bloodshot eyes. Siddharth: "It'll be better for you if you tell me why you gave our information to my enemy. I'll count to three." I said, staring deep into his soul. He trembled in fear.

Siddharth: "One..." I grabbed a knife from the table.

Brian: "I won't tell you anything, even if you kill me." A psychotic laugh escaped my mouth at his foolishness.Siddharth: "Two..." I ran the knife along his neck. He trembled in fear but stayed silent.

Brian: "I won't, never. You're a psycho. You just kill people. You're the one who deserves to die. Thank God your parents aren't here. Otherwise, they'd be ashamed of you." He spat out hurtful words, but I didn't care. I admit I'm a psycho who kills people without mercy. HOW DARE HE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY PARENTS!

I lost my temper and slashed his neck deeply, cutting his head from his body.Siddharth: "HOW DARE THIS MOTHERFVCKER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT MY PARENTS." I shouted at the top of my lungs. Everyone in the room felt a shiver. He was fortunate that I didn't put him through torture; I just ended him.